3.80 star(s) 18 Votes
Dec 25, 2021
It's by far one of the most advanced quality VR games I've ever played! wait until you see how tricky others VR content is! it's enough to make you lose your bearings and mind omg the controls have zero logic!o_O

Reactions: seriiuo

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Left stick click is the ejaculate button but I think it's just a simply particle effect and decal on the character after, not simulated liquids.

Anyway, decent update but the game still has major issues with performance, controls/movement (feels like theres literally no spring to make the male character catch up with my movements. Plus it has self collusion without realistically simulating tensions or joints so it just folds into itself constantly.

Even before the GPT powered AI was added there were big issues with the character AI ignoring commands or getting fucked up physics due to bad blending between actions. Now the girl can intentionally refuse your commands, which is low-key pretty hot (tho definitely bordering on the creepy with how realistically frightened she sounded) but it happens way too often and is very inconsistent with the girl screaming out canned lines like "TOUCH MY PUSSY AHHHH" and then immediately rejecting your advances.

This brings me to my next point which is that there doesn't seem to be a way to actually disable the prerecorded voice lines aside from adjusting the min/max timers, but it should just default to off when you use the GPT AI. Honestly the voice cloning system is so well implemented that it sounds more natural to me than hearing the same canned lines over and over, especially when they don't match the face expressions. The AI lines dont seem to have code to trigger the four extreme expressions but I imagine it will be possible in a future update to have expressions dynamically change to match up with the AI voice.

Honestly the only issues with the AI part specifically for me was occasionally iffy voice recognition but that could be my end, the indecisiveness/forgetfulness (low memory), and the speed at getting a response. Part of the speed issue may be due to simple commands that could already be handled by the old voice recognition system now querying the gpt server everytime you speak. If that is the case that's an easy enough fix to get some responsiveness back (better separation of active behavior and conversation processes)

The other issue is that this real-time GPT system isn't optimized for consumer PCs to run locally alongside a demanding game yet so everything comes from a server they run themselves until we get some new breakthrough that cuts vram usage to a third. I normally don't feel remorse about piracy as imo a digital product i would never buy is not a lost sale if I pirate it, but this raised a small moral dilemma. Even if I have no issue stealing bandwidth from the devs, I'm also hurting the experience of people who like the game more than me. I'm still gonna play it a bit but I'll feel bad about it

I'll try some of the vam implementations but most likely ai for sex bots will need another year or so to bring performance up to a good level for realtime conversations running locally
I already hated how much she talked in the previous versions and the devs response was to make it so she can talk even more. Kinda is gonna get old fast if unrefined.

joose

Jan 21, 2018
I can not download this file for some reason. It just stays at 100% in my taskbar then fucking eats my computers resources up and I have no idea why.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I can not download this file for some reason. It just stays at 100% in my taskbar then fucking eats my computers resources up and I have no idea why.
...and how we're suppose to help you now? I've just downloaded it just a few minutes ago, and the download worked perfectly fine. So unless you provide more information (where did you download it from, how did you download it [through your browser, using a download manager etc.], do you have issues downloading anything else), nobody will be able to provide any help. Also: "downloads" do not appear in your taskbar usually, unless you use any programs to download stuff...

joose

Jan 21, 2018
...and how we're suppose to help you now? I've just downloaded it just a few minutes ago, and the download worked perfectly fine. So unless you provide more information (where did you download it from, how did you download it [through your browser, using a download manager etc.], do you have issues downloading anything else), nobody will be able to provide any help. Also: "downloads" do not appear in your taskbar usually, unless you use any programs to download stuff...
yeah word I meant my lil diddly dang download bar that shows up in chrome. I dunno man I've just never had this issue happen with any other file ever. Figured maybe someone else might have had this happen and I could commiserate with a fellow troubled soul, you know?

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
Thats a bug happen sometime with Chrome, its scanning for virus eachtime you download any files.
Just pause and resume, the bug mostly happen on large files.

everydaydamien

Sep 1, 2022
How am I meant to play this on Desktop? The game auto-launches in Mixed Reality Portal. How do I get to the main menu to switch to desktop mode?

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
does anyone else have issues with bj's? i remember them being pretty good before, now when i try to stick a dick in her mouth it just clips into her mouth and gets stuck, she makes no noise and every like once a minute the audio for bj's comes on then immediately stops.

The only way to take out the dick is to literally force the guy across the room until her mouth violently detaches from it

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020
Not bad in desktop mode. Played worse. But can't hold / rotate / move objects, they just flop around and drop. also can't get rid of 'hold B button' message, and no idea how to cum..

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020
If this game movement was like Some modeling Agency in this desktop version would have been great
Yeah or xstory - it is so close to being great.. just need to be able to hold / move objects and person. Also there doesn't seem to be any cum control... which is pretty important for a sex game!

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
you can play in desktop, you can get used to the controls too, but there is almost no facial expressions, she just say some good ai stuff, but with a huge open mouth... still a long way to go

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I’m new to VR head sets, what type or model of VR headset should I get for this game?

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I think the Quest 2 and now 3 should work fine. Maybe try Valve Index? I'm getting a Quest 3 soon, so i hope it will work but im sure it will.

I’m new to VR head sets, what type or model of VR headset should I get for this game?

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
THe Quest 2 is A bunch of Crap on VR HOT I Have tride it you must play thru Steam online realy The Quest 2 Is A money making thing only the usb wire is About 1k I did try it. You don`t even play an hour and then you must have a good pc to run the game its a bunch of crap realy

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes