Others Completed VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Despite people having issues running this game, it sounds to me like the game's update either broke the game or the game needs a new update to fix these problems.

Since the game is VR only, perhaps the game doesn't support VR anymore?

Puppetmaster

Oct 6, 2017
I think since the last "update" it seems to always crash :(

Does anyone have an older version?
Would like to try this game

Thank you in advance dear reader :)

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
Try starting the game with your internet connection turned off
yooo it fucking work??? how the fu???? hahahahah ty for the best tip. At first when I read your comment I was like "what?, what does the internet connection have to do with this game crashing on my pc?". (Thought the game crashes cuz I have a low end pc). "Welp, there's nothing wrong with trying", so I tried turning off my int connections and hollyfk it fcking work HAHAHAHA. So thanks for this wonderful tip you're really a hiro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Puppetmaster

Oct 6, 2017
I think since the last "update" it seems to always crash :(

Does anyone have an older version?
Would like to try this game

Thank you in advance dear reader :)
one has really to uplug the router from internet (if you connect your wireless headset) and it starts.
It seems that steam is shutting it down, wenn its connected to the internet. maybe because its a steam game from the store and you are not supposed to run it like this :D

vanilla_aisuu

Dec 23, 2017
with the crashing at the start, i finally figured out how to get it working. seeing how it works when there is no internet connection, i've decided to try to cut the connection from the app using the windows firewall making new outbound rule and it worked. im still connected to the internet while playing the game

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes