Unreal Engine - Completed - VR Paradise Gentlemen's Club [v1.14] [VR Paradise]

1. 3.00 star(s)

emmeline64

It's pretty good for what it is. It does a good job of simulating a strip club. Unfortunately, that's as far as it goes. There's no sex, but the models and animation are pretty high quality. If you're just in the mood for seeing some high quality boobs in VR, then this is not a bad option.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Th3DEAD

Visual is quite good, but for the gameplay mechanic... There is nothing to see.
    And by that, i mean it ! Once you've watched the few dances included, you have seen everything.
    You can custom the girl, but at the end you can't custom the dance to at least get the best part of them into one dance.
    Would have been quite different if it was with sexual content, this game would have been interesting.
    2/5 for me is well enough. Only those who like Stripclub in reality could probably enjoy it further more.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

fapmeister

Actually bought this one on Steam, the price isn't too bad.

Even on my hackjob PSVR-on-PC setup, it looks pretty damn good. The strippers are all babes and bring their own look to the table. The details on the bodies when you are up close and they are doing their thing is wonderful.

My only issues is that r/n I have a gamepad/M+KB only setup (no 6DOF for my headset or controls yet), and there are some things that aren't quite supported in that scheme. There's afree teleport feature that doesn't work (seems to be preset point-to-point only) a bunch of props and items that you should be able to use, and I think that you can touch and interact with the ladies in a couple of ways, none of these things work on a gamepad. All in all those things are minimal when enjoying what you're actually there for, but it would be nice if they worked.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

NedBrowski

The best vr stripper game on the market right now. Customization is minimal and there is hardly any interaction but you're not supposed to be touching the strippers IRL either :)

Animations are very solid and look like they were done by actual strippers. Graphics are reasonable. The biggest negative comes from everything the game doesn't expect you to be looking at, the facial animations are lacking and so are the facial textures.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rift4Fuck

It's the best VR Game! Love it! I repeat because i need more words to vote this game. It#s the best VR Game! Lobe it!.. Still need more words.. Did i say I love it? Still not 200 ? Hmpf. Have a nice day, holy moly.