Unity - Completed - Vtuber Hack [2024-03-15 + DLC] [Beel ze bub]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LancerZero

Simple game, boring sections as hacking or the invest area, but it is compensated by the characters and the voice acting, I think it could get a little more dynamic with the “prank” option, maybe not all the people will like it but its worth to try it, I think I spent 3 days leaving it open on the invest section to make saves and target all the girls to finish it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

hieuluc5

This is kind of game not for everyone. There are people who votes 1 star and people who vote 5. And I will drop to 4, Why?
    Pros: Interesting plot, Beelzebub always has new idea and I love it. Art style is decent, drop a bit from previous game. The gallery still has 3 phases each character, following the corruption state when you "hack" their information. You can "chikan" in real time with vtuber, but look like they are out of time, so it doesn't get anywhere.
    Cons: Text box need to be transparent, they did that in mansha 300%, 1/3 the cg being blocked, and it's bad for hentai games in general. Gameplay is not that good, grindy. Can you image a hacker need to "buy low, sell high"? If you wanna immerse, then you cheat engine, save your time and... you are hacker anyway, why following the rule. And 22gb after the DLC, Goddd...

In conclusion, new idea, but not execute so well. Because I am target audience, it's 4 from me.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

davederick

I played this before the shitty translation, so here's what I can say about the game according to my memory.

Minigame, there's two type of mini game, the first one is how you earn money the other is to unlock blackmail.
    1.) Stocks, buy low and sell high, it's the primary way to earn money. The game itself is very boring and just require you to stare at the stock market for 1-2 hour real life time and buy low sell high. I kid you not 80% of the time I spend on this game is staring at stock exchange. 1/5
    2.) Hacking, the mini game is quite simple, you first have to buy all type of hacking program, the main one being the Malware which you use to infect the girl pc. There's also other program which are catagorized to GO UP, GO DOWN, GO LEFT, GO RIGHT and Special. Each of them have up to 5 or 6 different pattern and you use them to control the virus and avoid fire wall and stuff to reach the blackmail file. It's quite simple and most of the time you can just blast tru the firewall or just use special to clear wall. 4/5

Vtuber stream:
    1.) You mainly just watch the vtuber play the other beelzebub game and chat with her. (If you are wondering why the game is so big, it's because of this, there's 3 very huge video file that is used for the "Play game" asset. 3/5
    2.) Chat feature, basically you can obtain detail and information about the streamer by chatting and donating them, you can also piss them off by using bad comment and vulgar stuff, just don't go overboard or you will be banned and lock out of the girl permanently. (Remember to save often) 2/5

Sex:
    1.) You get to start having sexual act with the girl after collecting all the information about the girl and in the end you will get their address, which then you can confront them about it and blackmail them. 3/5
    2.) The sex scene is very meh tbh, I don't really enjoy much of it and honestly not too many variety at all. 1/5
    3.)There is also a molest scene, where the girl go on stream and you touch them behind the scene, I quite enjoy this feature. 5/5
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Chimp :D

-bad baaaad baaaaaaad translation
    - hacking minigames are tedious and serve no purpose beyond extending playtime
    -chatting system is mediocre
    -girls are mediocre
    -corruption is basically fuck girl until she falls in love with you
    -boring
    Edit: also this game is fucking massive and theres nowhere near 13.2gb worth of content in this game