VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.06] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 21 Votes

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
It's actually very refreshing. This game is not only insanely high quality, but the updates are consistent, the dev listens to feedback, and it doesn't fall into the "NTR pretending to be NTS" hole that so many of these games end up being
That said, I am hoping if the game has multiple endings/routes that they do include a full NTR ending/route in addition to the others, only makes sense.
Some people really want their usual plate full of shit when faced with a quality meal. Half of my enjoyment of the game comes from the strength of the couple's relationship. Destroy that and to the ntr trashpile it goes.

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This update is definitely great. But it is the next one that I can't wait for. This one is basically the appetizer before the main course what with the foreshadowing in the last scene.
I hope they 69, but I don't really want to see the other guy's face hahahaha

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Fuck me that was hot. Her teasing and the MC's palpable anticipation was written so well. Though, I like both NTR and NTS, so I did think the moment before Amelie leaves in the evening maybe had her being a bit...too wary and considerate, when she kept double- and triple-checking that MC wanted her to do stuff with Jack and was okay with her doing stuff with him etc.

I realize this maybe "enhances" the whole trust dynamic between Amelie and MC, which maybe NTS purists specifically want or whatever, but I kinda wish Amelie was more...spontaneous and dominant in the dialogue in this update. Like, they've already discussed their arrangement pretty extensively, they've already made the first step (of Amelie actually physically interacting with somebody else, such as briefly in the club and with Geist in the last update) and they always behave like they have the deepest trust with each other, so I just kinda wish Amelie was a bit bolder and maybe even kinda genuinely surprised MC more with the end scene (which would have made MC's whole struggle of "I wonder what she's doing I wonder how far she'll go" struggle even better). I don't think it would ruin their dynamic, and I think her just going for it would be hotter.

With that said, small niggle over a couple lines of dialogue. Fantastic update.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Fuck me that was hot. Her teasing and the MC's palpable anticipation was written so well. Though, I like both NTR and NTS, so I did think the moment before Amelie leaves in the evening maybe had her being a bit...too wary and considerate, when she kept double- and triple-checking that MC wanted her to do stuff with Jack and was okay with her doing stuff with him etc.

I realize this maybe "enhances" the whole trust dynamic between Amelie and MC, which maybe NTS purists specifically want or whatever, but I kinda wish Amelie was more...spontaneous and dominant in the dialogue in this update. Like, they've already discussed their arrangement pretty extensively, they've already made the first step (of Amelie actually physically interacting with somebody else, such as briefly in the club and with Geist in the last update) and they always behave like they have the deepest trust with each other, so I just kinda wish Amelie was a bit bolder and maybe even kinda genuinely surprised MC more with the end scene (which would have made MC's whole struggle of "I wonder what she's doing I wonder how far she'll go" struggle even better). I don't think it would ruin their dynamic, and I think her just going for it would be hotter.

With that said, small niggle over a couple lines of dialogue. Fantastic update.
I noticed that when you start an nts game you're kind of locked in that route of having the fmc asking everything she's gonna do, if not you'll have people crying that it's "fake nts, this is ntr" even when they've already established trust, the previous update had people losing their marbles

Reactions: diddlydadoo

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Some people really want their usual plate full of shit when faced with a quality meal. Half of my enjoyment of the game comes from the strength of the couple's relationship. Destroy that and to the ntr trashpile it goes.
As long as the NTR path is ONLY a subpath for the NTR lovers it is ok. But NTS needs to stay in the foreground! Far too many good NTS games were ruined by adding NTR to it.
One of pet peeves with eroges is that so many players are unable to see that NTR and NTS/sharing/Swinging are on different ends of a continuum and NTR has theoretically NOTHING to search in a NTS game.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
nothing wrong with it being an optional route/ending. . .
There's nothing wrong with optional NTR... but it's done been said multiple times that NTR won't be added, and they will remain dream/what-if scenarios only. So the fact that people keep asking for it is really really stupid.

Learn to take no for an answer and either enjoy the game how it is or find another one.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Would be lovely if there's a route where you'll be able to save her before she corrupt herself or save her from antags before they fiddle with her
Or a route where she gave in in corruption but after mc finding it out, he tried everything so to not destroy their relationship, so he contacts one of her relatives, a sister or a mother. Where after, mc gets is too hurt, then comforted by either of the new girl which could be the sister or mother of the fmc. Then one day, mc leaves a note, where he says what he felt about what happened to her and blame himself for not being able to save her. Then ofc fmc is ashamed and try to again start a new life then she plans to get back to her family for a fresh start. She goes home to her only family, only to find out mc is making out with her sister or mother either, could be both if the dev is generous. She interrupts only to be responded by cold eyes of them both the mc and the sister or mother of the fmc, "Oh... you're here.. You can stay if you want.. Just don't bother us.. We won't abandon you don't worry....". Then the fmc spends the weeks/months hearing the two or three having the life of their time. When having dinner they act as if she didn't do anything wrong, but they try to have their space when they're about to have seggss. So the mc ofcourse talks to the fmc like nothing happened just that he doesn't talk to her the way when they were in a relationship. She tries apologizing for abandoning her family (sister/mother), and ofcourse the same for mc for being unfaithfu and allatb. But the mc and her family keeps reassuring her, that it is all fine and forgive her. She felt well after that. Remember before she apologised and allat they were treating her very nicely like she just didn't abandon her family or cheats on his husband. The relationship is good with her family, but the mc is smoothly dodging the bullets when she tries to get back the old relationship with the mc. After that she became very depressed and didn't leave her room for a month. Then when she finally got out of her room. She was also treated very nicely like she didn't just dissappear for a month. Also in that month, Every night she keeps hearing their moans and how they love eachother and what they felt about the fmc. So she finally snapped, and theres a multiple ending where she kill herself or leave the house and tried to start a new life again. But after a few months into relationship husband and wife with a new man, her new man cheats and the exact scenario happened to her, of how she cheated on mc. Then gets depressed for the rest of her life. Basically the game became a Reverse Netorare.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
Or a route where she gave in in corruption but after mc finding it out, he tried everything so to not destroy their relationship, so he contacts one of her relatives, a sister or a mother. Where after, mc gets is too hurt, then comforted by either of the new girl which could be the sister or mother of the fmc. Then one day, mc leaves a note, where he says what he felt about what happened to her and blame himself for not being able to save her. Then ofc fmc is ashamed and try to again start a new life then she plans to get back to her family for a fresh start. She goes home to her only family, only to find out mc is making out with her sister or mother either, could be both if the dev is generous. She interrupts only to be responded by cold eyes of them both the mc and the sister or mother of the fmc, "Oh... you're here.. You can stay if you want.. Just don't bother us.. We won't abandon you don't worry....". Then the fmc spends the weeks/months hearing the two or three having the life of their time. When having dinner they act as if she didn't do anything wrong, but they try to have their space when they're about to have seggss. So the mc ofcourse talks to the fmc like nothing happened just that he doesn't talk to her the way when they were in a relationship. She tries apologizing for abandoning her family (sister/mother), and ofcourse the same for mc for being unfaithfu and allatb. But the mc and her family keeps reassuring her, that it is all fine and forgive her. She felt well after that. Remember before she apologised and allat they were treating her very nicely like she just didn't abandon her family or cheats on his husband. The relationship is good with her family, but the mc is smoothly dodging the bullets when she tries to get back the old relationship with the mc. After that she became very depressed and didn't leave her room for a month. Then when she finally got out of her room. She was also treated very nicely like she didn't just dissappear for a month. Also in that month, Every night she keeps hearing their moans and how they love eachother and what they felt about the fmc. So she finally snapped, and theres a multiple ending where she kill herself or leave the house and tried to start a new life again. But after a few months into relationship husband and wife with a new man, her new man cheats and the exact scenario happened to her, of how she cheated on mc. Then gets depressed for the rest of her life. Basically the game became a Reverse Netorare.
What are you smoking, man? Please tell me. I want some too if it is this strong.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
nothing wrong with it being an optional route/ending. . .
There literally IS everything wrong with it. Having an optional ntr route/ending would mean that everything the fmc says about her love for the mc, her willingness to be there him no matter what, her loayalty to him is a lie. That would absolutely ruin the romantic netorase parts. Ntr and nts don't mesh together at all.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
You can always count on NTR fans to infest and fuck up every thread they touch.
That said, I agree the game rocks as it is.
"infest and fuck up the thread"
and it's just me saying an optional route/ending would be nice. . . and a bunch of people are jumping at my throat as if I just blasphemed in the house of god
I think you're making enemies where there are none man. Cuz like I'm not even demanding anything just saying it'd be cool but I still respect the dev's vision and I like both NTS and NTR, as they are two sides of the same coin.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
My brother in fucking Christ, get acquainted with your Enter key.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
"infest and fuck up the thread"
and it's just me saying an optional route/ending would be nice. . . and a bunch of people are jumping at my throat as if I just blasphemed in the house of god
I think you're making enemies where there are none man. Cuz like I'm not even demanding anything just saying it'd be cool but I still respect the dev's vision and I like both NTS and NTR, as they are two sides of the same coin.
If you respect the dev's vision, you would not even ask for something the dev does not want to make and is against that vision. Just saying...

NTS and NTR are simply not things to incorporate in the same game.

NTS is based on trust and tight relationship. It's based on playing around, but with tight borders. It's not destroying any relationship, but deepens that relationship, because you both grant each other pleasures. It's focused on making great things even better. It shows both people that they can trust each other. It's positive and constructive and deepens relationship.

NTR is the complete opposite. Its about misusing trust, and mocking relationship. It's about deeply hurting the people that are in love, and humiliate them for being so stupid to love and trust each other. It's focused on making things worst and unbearable and making life into a complete hell. It's completely and utterly negative and destructive.

As said in the comments above - Once you know the behavior of the LI in another route, than the positive route is wrecked, because you simply know the positive route is nothing more than a illusion. The trust and love that is so important in a NTS game is destroyed by the knowledge that the partners are simply faking. In that sense any NTR route in a NTS game is like a poison that creeps in every part of the game and ruins everything for everybody - Especially NTS lovers.

As said in the comments above. Let NTS be NTS. There are at least 5 to 10 NTR games every day released on this site, so there is no need at all to change this game. If you love NTR (nothing wrong with that by the way), then pick one of the endless other games that pop up every day, but leave this VN just the way it is.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 21 Votes