VN WIP [Waffle] Koukan no Toriko-tachi... - Translation Project

TaihenTsuma

Mar 26, 2022
1663101742084.png
OVERVIEW:
Hiroki and his wife Yukari have been a couple since they were students. Meanwhile, their juniors, Tetsuya and Mei, are having some difficulties with their relationship. After some probing by Hiroki about what the issue is, Tetsuya unexpectedly asks him to help train Mei's skills in the bedroom. A shocked Hiroki decides to discuss it with Yukari. After some consideration, she surprisingly chooses to consent to Tetsuya's request to let her husband have sex with Mei. However, Tetsuya's requests don't stop there...
Release Date: 2016-06-24
Original Title: 交姦の虜たち…
Developer: Waffle
Censored: Yes
Genre: Swinging/Netorare/Netorase/Netori
Official Website:
VNDB:
Language: English
Translation: Manual

TRANSLATION:
The goal of this project is a complete English translation patch for Waffle's Koukan no Toriko-Tachi...
Currently finishing up the Common Route, then I'll start work on the Cuckold Play (Netorase) Route (first option of the three at the end of the Common Route).

CURRENT PROGRESS:
Prologue: 100% Translated (Proofreading: 100%)
Common Route: 100% Translated (Proofreading: 100%)
Cuckold Play Route: 100% Translated (Proofreading: 10%)
Swinging Route: 10%
Unfaithful Wife (?) Route: 0%
Yukari POV Route: 40%
Tetsuya POV Route: 0%
UI: 95%

Patch:
Nothing released as of yet. It's considerably longer than any NTR project I've attempted up until this point, so it's going to take many months to complete. I'll release a partial patch when I've got the first route translated.

Note:
This is one of my personal favorite NTR titles. In my humble opinion, it also features one of the hottest NTR wives ever. God bless Yukari!:love:

KEEP UP TO DATE WITH MY TRANSLATIONS:

MY PATREON:

Last edited:

Bris98

Sep 4, 2021
Are there any online playthroughs of this game?
There is one from the DLC, if you search "koukan no toriko-tachi" on google and go to videos it should show up (if they have not taken it down). I can't find any from the main-game tho.

mlastcomer2

Aug 27, 2022
Excited for the translation! Personally looking forward to the swinging route the most!

Last edited:

ukulelembo4

Jan 6, 2019
Any Updates?
At this point, there are already two monts of complete silence. Should we start worry?

Can you do unfaithful wife route before swinging?
Don't even dare. Swinging should have been first, given by how story is structured. But Tsuma decided going with order of choices, so that's still understandable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.