VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Waifu Crossing [Demo] [Toto]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Menacing_Nut_173

Looks Promising! :D Love the art style! I hope the "abandoned" tag is only temporary and that Toto is still working on this visual novel n.nU there's not many of these animal crossing parodies, and here's hoping that this doesnt get struck down by Nintendo's Fun Police -_-
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JustAyt

WAHHHH THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHICCCCCCCCCCCC

Jesus Christ.
    EXTRA THICCcccccccccccc

THIS IS WHAT A MAN NEED! THIS IS WHAT YOU FAP!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lordjosias

Really a surprise when normally any new renpy game is lucky to have more them one image to represent a scene or position this one has animation , a good quantity as well for a demo and surprisingly well animated , looking forward to the next build will be like.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

WMakelele

Super good demo for a game I will be waiting for!

I feel kinda guilty for playing this with one hand... Childhood memories hit hard...

Animations are better than 90% games on this site.
    T H I C C N E S S is 10/10. Nothing else to say, check it :^).

I'm not even a furro lol...
  5. 2.00 star(s)

user500

I do enjoy Toto and his work, but this really feels like a step back for him.

The set up Is fine and art is good, but when you get to the animated bits it looks really poor. Unlike the preview images almost all the loops have this ugly smear effect in a lot of places like it was run though dain_app or something, the climax scene at the end was by far the worst looking cum shot I've seen in a long time.

I really don't want to rate a game from an artist I like a lot this low but if that is how the sex will look in the in the final version I definitely won't play it when it comes out.