VN Ren'Py Waifu Crossing [Demo v2] [Toto]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
The previous 2 games of this guy are short but they are hidden gems. Recommend everyone to check up.

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
I'm not a furry but...

Ankha footjob scene is a must when you do Animal Crossing lewds, just sayin' XD

Dec 17, 2017
This certainly makes me a bit excited. The thought of having your own furry harem is incredibly hot! Better your char is human which is how i wish it seeing as i do not enjoy playing a furry just banging and hopefully impregnating sexy furries. I also enjoyed the former VNs from this creator and i am incredibly glad to see animations now. The art style i find to be really nice and the animations are nicely done and is a happy addition. :D

lofikaiju

May 14, 2020
I wonder if the full game is something like actual AC. Like collecting bugs/fish as a substitute for doing work like in normal vn's. If it's anything like that this is gonna be something great. Also any LGBT stuff or are we keepin it straight?

Jan 12, 2020
Here's my short review for the demo:

PROS
+ Excellent, smooth animation in the h-scenes
+ Straight male on female furry. Surprisingly rare on this website. Most of what you see here is gay furry stuff which isn't my thing.
+ Does not waste time getting to the interesting stuff. I'm no stranger to text-heavy games, but every now and then it's nice to have a VN that gives you exactly what you want in just a couple minutes.

CONS
- No anal sex or hot-dogging. There is so much ass worship leading up to the naughty scenes that it's kind of disappointing that all you get is vaginal. The whole point of designing a thicc character is to do some lewd butt stuff with them. I'm hoping the full game has plenty of that.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes