VN Ren'Py Waifu Crossing [Demo v2] [Toto]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

lucious2018

Jan 27, 2018
I'm no game dev or nothing... but most mf on this forum complain about update scedules or development duration no matter the game. But this one seems somewhat justified.

The issue seems to be that he flip-flops between commissioning and working on the game.

• Haha
Reactions: yercat

baxbox

Mar 20, 2020
I'm no game dev or nothing... but most mf on this forum complain about update scedules or development duration no matter the game. But this one seems somewhat justified.

The issue seems to be that he flip-flops between commissioning and working on the game.
Someone asked again when the demo will be released and now he mentioned "Well, I think this would take 2 months maybe, hard to say a date..." bruh.

Reactions: lucious2018

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017

Ecchi Sensei stalled for like a year or two before the devs officially announced that the VN was canned
Cummystudio spent years trying to milk patreon munny big time by making multiple cummy games before admitting that they bited more that what they could chew... so rather that finishing the games even if it was one by one, they canned them to start MORE GAMES
The issue is that not only the devs go radio silent, they actively let patreon cash as much money from people donating before quietly abandoning the projects and it has been like this for years.

Reactions: lucious2018

lucious2018

Jan 27, 2018
New update, TLDR: art done, coding started! Probably gonna stretch it till early April.

The rest:

Still hard to believe I finally get all the pieces together to the upcoming new build/demo!

A few things this new project has that I didnt before. It will be 4k... or rather, UHD, 3849x2160. So you guys can see my missing pixels in higher resolution. XD

This time around I'm working more on the visuals, like the text box, feels a bit more customized than the default visuals of renpy.

There still a lot to do, saving the PNGs alone took me a few days, ahaha. But now we are closer and closer to Clover! Hah. I mean, to Waifu Crossing!

It's been a long while of hard work, and this is just possible thanks to you guys support! So I'm doing the best I can to make the wait and support worth!

Soon I'll be posting more updates.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
New update, TLDR: art done, coding started! Probably gonna stretch it till early April.

The rest:

Still hard to believe I finally get all the pieces together to the upcoming new build/demo!

A few things this new project has that I didnt before. It will be 4k... or rather, UHD, 3849x2160. So you guys can see my missing pixels in higher resolution. XD

This time around I'm working more on the visuals, like the text box, feels a bit more customized than the default visuals of renpy.

There still a lot to do, saving the PNGs alone took me a few days, ahaha. But now we are closer and closer to Clover! Hah. I mean, to Waifu Crossing!

It's been a long while of hard work, and this is just possible thanks to you guys support! So I'm doing the best I can to make the wait and support worth!

Soon I'll be posting more updates.
I love how the dude is writing in every post we are very close and the dude JUST STARTED TO CODING, lmao, big milking time. Thank god he at least realized to use renpy and not some unity or hand made bullshit.

lucious2018

Jan 27, 2018
They are reallllly stretching the development but yea, new update:

Oh, Waifu Crossing got some good progress on the coding and juiced up a bit more Belle part. Dang, I keep saying this, but this game is way lewder than I expected. Soon I will post about it.

And thank you for the support!

lucious2018

Jan 27, 2018
Welp, this taking wayyyy longer than expected. But just a bit further now and we'll see if it was worth the wait:

Ayy, have some more teaser of the upcoming build/demo.

We have been putting some great progress recently, the coding part is at 70% I would say. I'm at the last part of the intro, which is "talking" with the raccoon ladies, after that, there will be the credit mini game we did with my characters.

This is my biggest and most ambitious project so far, and its a lot more of work to code all the story and art I did than I thought. Also, this project kept the immersive feeling I did on Bear With Me, so each character has their own time to shine.

But its getting in there and all the following pieces are at their places, for example, the musics and sound effects, as well the little speech thing they do, which, I hope everything will work as planned. XD

I keep saying this, but every time I'm working on it I think "Dang, this game is so lewd!", ahaha, this is the horniest game I did so far and I hope you guys enjoy playing as we are enjoying to make this game.

As always, thank you so much for the support, patience and kindness!

lucious2018

Jan 27, 2018
Welp, at this point I think new year's eve is a good estimate for the release date. Anyway, new update:

DIALOGUES AND SCENES CODES ARE FINALLY DONE!

At least for the upcoming build/demo. XD

Oh boy, that was a hell of a work to code all the content I did for this new Waifu Crossing build (its over 7000 lines of code), its way bigger and longer than all my previous projects.

I did plenty of illustrations to each part that I thought interesting to see in the story. And a good amount of animations too.

Right now I'm working on the music and sound effects, as well their little voices. Which is going smoothly.

It's been so long we are in this journey, but we are super close now!

As always, thank you very much for the support, patience and kindness!

lucious2018

Jan 27, 2018
hes putting in all this work which is commendable, but this is still just gonna be a demo right? not the finished version.
Technically, yes. He plans to keep expanding it as long as there peps are interest/donating. My understanding is that it is going to be about 4x the content compared to the first demo. So you could see it as 4 new mini games. We'll have to wait and see.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes