Unity Completed Waifu Crush [Final] [Mature Games]

LordDraco

Jun 28, 2017
Is this a joke or am I missing something? How the hell do I go full screen? Do I need to buy a 400 inch monitor?

kmen77

Aug 15, 2018
There is a new client version update, please quit the game to update! Error message pops up and cannot be executed

Reactions: mattin69
Sep 10, 2021
For those who want just gallery get save for complete gallery (post above) and put Assembly-CSharp.dll to
"Waifu Crush\wcrush_Data\Managed"

Disabled checking for updates and made it so gallery is opened when game starts since I am too lazy to patch other parts of the game that require internet

Aug 24, 2020
For those who want just gallery get save for complete gallery (post above) and put Assembly-CSharp.dll to

Disabled checking for updates and made it so gallery is opened when game starts since I am too lazy to patch other parts of the game that require internet
Awesome, just wanted the H-scenes anyways. Thanks!

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017

Thanks. You're a star.

PequeP

Apr 22, 2022

Thank you, jumping on it

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
"IsN'T ThAT AyAka FroM GeNshIN IMpaCT?"

Seriously tho, the head/face design is 99% replicate ayaka head, even the beauty mark is on point.