Others Waifu Island 2 [v0.1] [Waifu Island]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
I hate pixels especially when it's this bad. I grew up with this awful crap back in the 80's and I sure as hell don't want to see pixels especially such rough bad pixels.
"Oh look a game where I'm not the target audience, I shall now complain about not being the target audience."

I never understood people who bitch just to bitch, you saw it was a pixel game easily, at that point it's either move on or shut the hell up.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
"Oh look a game where I'm not the target audience, I shall now complain about not being the target audience."

I never understood people who bitch just to bitch, you saw it was a pixel game easily, at that point it's either move on or shut the hell up.
you should see summertime saga and those people there on the f95 forums. they're feral. but instead of graphics they're complaining about time.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Really glad to see the dev using pixel art instead of AI CGs here!
why, is that a bad thing? you can't just enjoy art to its fullest? not saying it's not a preference of yours, just asking cause it seems like you just want specific forms of art..

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
My suggestions:

1. Too much sleeping. Like just seems you do 1 thing, and then have to sleep. Maybe a morning/afternoon/evening and then sleep.
  2. Tree chopping would be better if it was it's own area you ran around and cut trees down with. Honestly the 10 tree and having to sleep 9 times was so repetitive. at least with boars you can get 3 per day. again...too much sleeping. If there were like night events that might happen, I could understand it.
  3. Having the background scroll at a different speed (paralax scrolling) would add a lot
  4. MC and ladies having different pixel sizes is odd looking.
  5. In fact, having different pixel size in the environment looks odd. Not jsut the background but the foreground have bigger and smaller pixels sizes is odd
  6. Need to be able to do everything on keyboard, or mouse only, but having to using mouse to talk, chop and use water but then E and W for other things feel off. Really annoying having to go back and forth. Feels like it's made to use the mobile controls more than playing on PC
  7. E marker should appear at any distance from NPC, and only appear if they have something to say.,

Bug: after killing a boar (the one on the highspot) I had to drink and it did not refill life. Though it did fill life after changing areas

Overall great. Good amount of content for a first release.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2020
My suggestions:

Need to be able to do everything on keyboard, or mouse only, but having to using mouse to talk, chop and use water but then E and W for other things. Really annoying having to go back and forth.
E marker should appear at any distance from NPC, and only appear if they have something to say.,

Bug: after killing a boar (the one on the highspot) I had to drink and it did not refill life
Yeah i would also like to be able to play with one hand thank you

racl75

Aug 2, 2021
I unlocked 7 scenes, do the first release have more content ?

BTW I found a bug, when launching the game and clicking on gallery, the unlocked scenes won't appear unless loading a save who have unlocked scene and then return back to the title screen and click again to the gallery.

Last edited:

Dooffee

Dec 4, 2018
Looks like AI gen images converted into pixel arts
I don't hate AI work, but sometimes it lacks something

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote