Others - Waifu Sex Simulator [v3.9] [Lewd Fraggy]

1. 1.00 star(s)

InfestedTerran92

Unuseble piece of code

0nly the developer himself and his 2.5 fans will understand where and how to enable animations. There is no convenient scrolling through a bunch of lines of “animations” and models. The interface is designed by programmers for programmers: a lot of functions are hidden and not intuitive, there is no return to the previous menu. It feels like the game was created just to be, and not for people to use it. Do not download so as not to be upset (26GB 0o?)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

nightboy_

Quantity over quality
    I can see the work done, but that's rather a framework than a game.
    There is a lot of content but now that he consider the core of the game done he is "selling" models for it on patreon, instead of improving (like making a decent UI !) the game...
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ttm2

The UI is horrible. There are hundreds of individual scenes and models in to choose from and there is no search at all. The only way to select them is to scroll through the whole list, viewing like 10 items at a time.

While there are a lot of characters (especially in the Complete Edition, that includes all content from previous releases) and quite a few scenes (I'd say there are something like 2-3 dozen unique movements), the way they are (not) organized makes it a pain to use.

The anime models look like they are wearing kigurimi—i.e. NOT like in Koikatsu, Custom Order Maid 3D 2, Sexaroid Girl or NekonyanVR. They may look fine for the dance scenes from afar, not my cup of tea for closeups. Almost complete lack of facial animations and poor lip syncing only reinforce the kigurumi feel.

The more realistic models (the ones from games) have low resolution textures, and some serious issues with alpha blending (semi transparent items, like hair, have "halos" around them, and don't stack properly with other transparent items). It also feels like they are missing some shaders to actually look right (as they did in games).

Almost all models have rigging issues, where they don't align properly with the male bodies in scenes. That is on top of the fact that there are multiple types of rigs in use, so not every model can be used in every scene.

If not for the wide selection of characters and the ability to at least partially interact with the girls using controllers (really useful to fix stuck hair or calming the tits after physics go bonkers), I'd give it 1/5. But even that interaction is limited, as not all things (like hair) have collision boxes, and you can't actually grab anything.

Just a little better than 3D 180° videos, but given the horrible UI, I'll take videos over this.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

macadam

poor piece of shit.

was great at beginning, a new concept with monthly updates that add a few chars and stuff..

but now it turned into a cash grab. it take years to update...There is many program that come out tod o tha exact same things... UI and all is still absolute garbage as it was before, even tho dev announced that he will fix and clean that, it's still shit, in WSS as much as in DVVR and else.

thousands models is in fact a few hundreds that are counted separatly because they wear different outfits or haircut and such.

dances are okay'ish and fun, but mostm odels are just completly broked and not even compatible with most dances.

Animations are dumb as best, it's usualy just a girl moving a sexual way with no men (or good luck to implent the men, that will take you a bunch of time to adapt).

Controls are still confusing for newbie, even tho after soo much time into development.

Millions of models are named randomly with numbers, or japaneses symbols and such. It's anabsolute pain to search as you can't even rank them by name or alphabetical way.

sound is nice for music, but it's awfull for sex, it's the typical japanese ultra loud moanings...

All in all, years of development, not a single change in good way, old chars still broked (hermione for exemple) while still adding new chars all the times. many models wont work good with dances and even with animations.
    Sound is terrible and better to play with sound off if you plan some sex scenes.
    the whole thing is a nightmare to use with shit UI and all. (including DVVR and else.)
    New programs coming out constantly for doing the exact same thing.

a complete cash grab that take years to give an updates (i mean, it's like 1 new char per month.. WTF?)

anyway, i dont recomend you this. i would have before. but not anymore. following this for long enougth, it's definitly gone now. just a scam cash grab for who like hentai/manga girls, japanese loud moaning, stupid fast forward style dance with broked characters and a complete utter shit UI.

2 stars, and i m extremly generous....
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Eternity01

Wow. CRAZY good. Characters look great, animations are fluid and look great as well. (Though from reading more about the game, it seems like the models and animations are from other games... ) Having some trouble with getting the leap motion to handle collision; at first turning on collision didn't work, now it just crashes the game (app? ... Sim?). If I can work out my LEAP motion issues collision issues and get the game in full-English (so I know what some of the setting adjustments are referring to), I could be looking at something I actually like more than VAM!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

razien

a prety difrent game from the rest in f95zone creater for Vr use BUT it can be used withough and its a 5 star game
    so much fan service here and so many anime and game characters like yenefer lara or anime female protagonists

a huge amount of those models plus they are edited

with extra options for anything almost it also contails dances and a lot of animations with voice

the downside to that its its controls , you need to manualy do some stuff and its very large download 9gigs almost and 28 gigs on disc

also you can create custom scenes by useing difrent combinations of animations and not those that are pair and can be sync