VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yeah, that's the point, isn't it? The way I understand the term (and at least Urban Dictionary backs me up on this) is:

A Waifu, in contrast to a harem, is the love between one man and his one and only Waifu. The importenst thing in having a Waifu is to never have more than one. If you do so , your is ruined.

Of course I am not a weeaboo, so what do I know?
one thing i learned in my time here is that..for the most part..the actual definitions of those japanese hentai/anime etc terms are basically meaningless now as they have been used so often for other genres ..so when i go to the googles to look up terms i see used in games here..i notice often times those games do not match the meaning..lol..for instance..futa's should have both penis and vagina according to every definition i found..yet rarely do in games..LOL..as futinari is literally japanese for hermaphrodite..SO..in the end..the terms used in games..have zero actual meaning anymore and are just slapped on by devs because it sounds cool..lol.
in other news..i like curvy green dames..LOL but from the comments seems there aint much here yet?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, that's the point, isn't it? The way I understand the term (and at least Urban Dictionary backs me up on this) is:

A Waifu, in contrast to a harem, is the love between one man and his one and only Waifu. The importenst thing in having a Waifu is to never have more than one. If you do so , your is ruined.

Of course I am not a weeaboo, so what do I know?
Honestly it's pretty naive to think anyone follows these term definitions.
These people can't even version their game properly.

FuckersGulch

Jul 16, 2017
Nice! I've had an eye on his casting couch stuff for a while, very interested to see it in game form. Name seems a bit inappropriate though.

Reactions: PugWug

SexyKITTY

Apr 21, 2019
It says all but i couldn't get it to work on my phone am i just dumb or is it not playable on phone's

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Bokuman is a pretty good artist. From his previous pieces I am almost certain that Velma will be showing up at some point. I'll probably get this then. Not really familiar with these other girls, so they don't really do anything for me...

Mustdenity

Apr 8, 2018
Is this ever gonna get a new update? Like, theres so many updates but no updates here? Or has there not been a new demo released yet?

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes