VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
The game keeps improving each season, the 5th one looks really good, if you get a perfect 15k climax points, the assistant appears in the middle panel, wich means maybe at last there will be some action with them...also, it seems they put a gallery system too, and there were three girls, the third one is Mona...no idea wich one...

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Now, theoretically, if I were to come across the full S4 EN, how would I add it to here? I haven't got it yet, but once I get paid this month I'm grabbing the S4 full and S5 demo
Look for the report option in the first comment on the first page of this forum, it should give you the option to update the game there, send the link where you have uploaded the game by means of a message, then the moderator will upload it to the main page.

Reactions: taemal

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Continuing with the tradition of each month, the next one to be added from waifu is Mamako, bokuman may be stingy to death for hating piracy but damn, he has good taste to choose waifus, all of season 5 have been good.
If one day it adds Lala Deviluke or Dark Magic Girl I will definitely buy the game, I will gladly pay those 5 dollars.
mamako.jpg

Oct 28, 2021
How about ripping the game's CGs tho? Since he hates having his English releases of the game having them CGs won't be a bad idea too i think. I found S1 to S3's CGs in another site but i was thinking you guys can make a thread here specifically for them maybe?

Otherwise if nobody is interested in doing this, just tell me how to do it and i'll do it myself

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
:KEK: i just have this dick move idea, who want to go and comment "you miss this spanish pirate link on his twitter" just to rub that salt in.

might need to hide myself later before the spanish inquistor finds me
I would prefer that you don't do it because I don't know how the report links works in mega and if that causes my account to be deleted and I'm too lazy to create another one.
Returning to the topic of piracy, it would be useless to look for the links of who translates the game because there are at least 3 different sites that translate each one with its own translation at this rate we will finish season 5 and start season 6 and here they will be stuck in the 4.
Bokuman to say can not stop the Spanish but the English version will never see the light of that I take care of.:KEK:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I would prefer that you don't do it because I don't know how the report links works in mega and if that causes my account to be deleted and I'm too lazy to create another one.
Returning to the topic of piracy, it would be useless to look for the links of who translates the game because there are at least 3 different sites that translate each one with its own translation at this rate we will finish season 5 and start season 6 and here they will be stuck in the 4.
Bokuman to say can not stop the Spanish but the English version will never see the light of that I take care of.:KEK:
do you have all spanish ver? you can compile into 1 post, and i might link it to OP

taemal

Jul 17, 2019
If someone was to possess some of S5, would it be better to wait until the links for S4 are updated, or to put those right away?

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
If someone was to possess some of S5, would it be better to wait until the links for S4 are updated, or to put those right away?
You can post a link, it doesn't matter if it jumps to the next season.
Just remember that if the standard version, report it so that they update on the main page.

Reactions: HayatoKiz

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Eh, fuck it, here's the link for S5 up to the third girl:

And hopefully the submitted report for S4 update will be reviewed soon
You sir are a hero. Also question does anyone know where I can get a good version of waifuhub season 1 cause the ones I have found allow me to save progress for everyone except meiko, 2b and Galko.

Reactions: taemal
2.80 star(s) 24 Votes