• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes

Joshadsn

Oct 1, 2022
I have a slight doubt what kind of scene appears when you select the secretary in the 6th season since the Spanish version leaves the game when you press and in the 5th season it showed you a dream

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
I have a slight doubt what kind of scene appears when you select the secretary in the 6th season since the Spanish version leaves the game when you press and in the 5th season it showed you a dream
that's because its base is waifuhub s5.
they just replaced the waifus as

albedo is the base of megumin

and the wizard sleep on the s6 is just a little bug they couldn't get rid of

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Since in the original version, CGI often did not fit narration and dialogue, I've made a modded version of Hestia's chapter from s2 available for download here.

There are many other examples of such issues across all chapters, I'd like to make a new version for all of them eventually.

Feedback much appreciated.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Mona from s5 joins Hestia & Raven from s2 in my Fix & Improvement Mod (much sooner than expected).

In the original, poses and most notably type of sex (vaginal/anal) did not fit narration and dialogue.
To fix that I matched text with the fitting CGI. Also text indicted two "anal" poses but there was only one such CGI so I've redrawn what seemed like the best candidate into an "anal" variant. And for good measure I've also added a "Vaginal/Anal" choice to the last pose.

If you happen to check it out, please note that I really do need some feedback, especially on whether my redraws look convincing enough.

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
WAIFUHUB S6 FULL

READ_ME_IMPORTANT

Waifu Hub S6 - Mac Version

Waifu hub S6 - Windows Version

Waifu Hub S6.arm64-v8a

Waifu Hub S6.armeabi-v7a

Waifu Hub S6.x86_64

Waifu Hub S6.x86

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
WAIFUHUB S7

Waifu Hub S7 - Android Version - Full.arm64-v8a BKS

Waifu Hub S7 - Android Version - Full.armeabi-v7a BKS

Waifu Hub S7 - Android Version - Full.x86 BKS

Waifu Hub S7 - Android Version - Full.x86_64 BKS

Waifu Hub S7 - Mac Version - Full BKS

Waifu Hub S7 - Windows Version - Full BKS

ARTWORK-Yun Yun

MOANVOICES

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
Can you check if s5 is supposed to only include 7 waifus or is there actually an 8th one in the most up-to-date build?
waifu.hub.s5-105-armeabi-v7a-release

waifu.hub.s5-100000105-arm64-v8a-release

waifu.hub.s5-800000105-x86_64-release

WaifuHub_s5-1.5-mac

WaifuHub_s5-1.5-pc

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes