VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
So is there a certain specific amount you need to sub to the Patreon to get the "full" versions of the updates, or is the price amounts only for access time?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
is there any save? to facilitate the work
I don't recall seeing a save upload if that's what you're asking. Skipping through an interview takes like a minute so there's little value in that. You'd also kind of need 4 separate saves to go through all 4 secretaries (although I imagine a lot of people, myself included, would rather skip Kitty's scene since it turns out that she is in fact a futa).

If you really want a save with a secretary scene unlocked, tell me what name you want for the MC and I'll upload it. I'll be going through the interviews anyway for the port so it's no trouble.

joojo2837

May 16, 2022
I don't recall seeing a save upload if that's what you're asking. Skipping through an interview takes like a minute so there's little value in that. You'd also kind of need 4 separate saves to go through all 4 secretaries (although I imagine a lot of people, myself included, would rather skip Kitty's scene since it turns out that she is in fact a futa).

If you really want a save with a secretary scene unlocked, tell me what name you want for the MC and I'll upload it. I'll be going through the interviews anyway for the port so it's no trouble.
Please, upload the save! I could only get the scene of two of the assistants - the main one and the futa :sick:. The other two were bugging out for some reason.

Cormac

May 18, 2017

Would be nice to change the girl in the middle of the game,well, if you could update your save with the 4 girls, I would appreciate that

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017

I may be strange but I want to see Kitty's scenes

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
For assistant scenes in s7 unpack the attachment into "C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\LocalLow\Bokuman Studio\Waifu Hub S7\NaninovelData\Saves".

This will replace your first 4 saves to a save of the first line of each assistant's scene. Since instead of unlocking those the proper way by going through an interview I ended up just hacking my way into each scene, if once you load a save you go to Phone menu it won't let you get back into the scene. The only problem with this approach is that you're kind of stuck with the default background music instead of a randomised one.

Also since no one asked for anything specific, I've set MC name a placeholder from game files which happens to be Jordan.

Edit: For the background music, there's a workaround, all you have to do is go into a different interview until you get a track you like, and then load the save. The game stays stuck on the current track when you load save files.

Last edited:

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
i just donated to his patreon so how does this work he will just send me a message with the download link first time i have seen someone do this exicted though havent played this game in a while

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes