VN Ren'Py Waifu's Mission [Vol 3] [Destph Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WaifusMission-V3SE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Elsjms

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
The second game and 3rd saves on the same slot, if you play the 3rd game and save on it it deletes you second game savefile

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
I'm a little confused. Do I download all three volumes or is volume 3 all of them in one? Also, when downloading the SE for volume 1, the file isn't listed as the SE on all three links, so is it or is it not the SE?

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Waifus Mission [Vol 2/3 SE] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (Vol 2)(901 MB/ 252 MB) : ,
Win (Vol 3)(669 MB/ 252 MB) : ,

Reactions: Elsjms

De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
fairwarning the upload haven links for vol 1 and 2 are literally just installs for a program named Shotcut

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Does anyone know how to get sex with Holo?
The only one I count unlock is in with other girls in hot spring.
But I think there should be 2 more locations.

danko

Jun 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to get sex with Holo?
The only one I count unlock is in with other girls in hot spring.
But I think there should be 2 more locations.
After training (no matter with whom), you need to choose not to peek through the hole. After dinner, you need to choose to sleep alone. After the nightmare, there will be an option to go check the noise.

How did you unlock the hot spring scene in the cave?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
After training (no matter with whom), you need to choose not to peek through the hole. After dinner, you need to choose to sleep alone. After the nightmare, there will be an option to go check the noise.

I defeated goblins and freed the girls from the vines in time, you have 20 seconds to masturbate and cum on the vines or the vines fuck them.
The only one who I let vines to fuck was Darkness because she liked it and it probably was one of the conditions.
By the way, a little tip, when you fight goblins that have their dicks out after defending you can attack their dick and immediately defeat them. The only exception is the one with the piercings/rings on his dick, he will counter-attack and you won't do any damage if you hit him there so you need to defeat him in a normal way.

Reactions: danko

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021

Thanks so it's 2/3 of Holo
What about this?
It looks like it should happen in the cave/forest
ImageGlass_ns5kWd8rju.png

Last edited:

ZenonWinzard

Aug 28, 2020
I'm on the second volume and no matter how many other routes I go through neither Raiha or the Orgy trigger. I followed the walkthrough pdf so I'm not sure what's next.

On a side note the decision to have no lips and just sharp lines on the bj scenes was weird.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Now I wonder if Holo path is a beginning of a slave/darker kink path
By having sex in the barn we help with her slave mark by fueling it and not resisting it

Kind of makes sense, since going with Holo we don't free the other elf from the tentacles, Shera, and we don't make her our slave so we get Holo?

Or I hope that they will expand it because for now, because if you choose to go with Holo you won't pick up the artifact with Shera so it has a dead end, being captured by the guards when freeing the witch and die.
Again now it's a dead end until they expand it unless I missed something

So they either expand her path when you have sex in the barn but later choose to free Shera/get the artifact or expand the dead-end path where you go with Holo and don't save Shera but still get the artifact another way or find another choice later. that won't end in dead end

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote