Mod Ren'Py WalkThrough Mod [v0.06.01] | BB:AS Rebuild | [.Black Panther.] [OnlyFunz]

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Had this error while browsing the mod for Lisa next step, occur when I click her picture. All other options worked fine

happened yesterday while playing with 0.06.00, might have been patched already, if yes please ignore.

after I've advanced a bit more with her it's now working fine anyway

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: OnlyFunz

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Also walkthough points towards asking Alice to be without panties during the day, but I've done all opportunities with her and the option still won't show up.

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Had this error while browsing the mod for Lisa next step, occur when I click her picture. All other options worked fine

happened yesterday while playing with 0.06.00, might have been patched already, if yes please ignore.

after I've advanced a bit more with her it's now working fine anyway

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the info.
Yes, I noticed there was a variable change and fixed it.
It is part of applying tanning oil on Lisa 2 times.

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
Can you check if you have 2 copies of the WTmod installed.
The correct one should be at "game/scripts"
so I made fresh copy of game with the WT mod and got stuck at same point as before when I started messing up with it and got previous error.

this is my original error which caused end of game, ignoring it cause crash.

btw. your files are protected as well as original files and I couldn't decompile the .rpyc files. and that is stop for me, else I wouldn't bother you and I would repair it by myself...

Reactions: OnlyFunz

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
so I made fresh copy of game with the WT mod and got stuck at same point as before when I started messing up with it and got previous error.

this is my original error which caused end of game, ignoring it cause crash.

btw. your files are protected as well as original files and I couldn't decompile the .rpyc files. and that is stop for me, else I wouldn't bother you and I would repair it by myself...
Yes it is an error on variable change as mentioned here
https://f95zone.to/threads/walkthro...d-black-panther-onlyfunz.162177/post-14738250

It is part of applying tanning oil on Lisa 2 times. Once you do this the error should go away. And you should be able to open Lisa's steps.