VN Others Completed Walkure Romanze ~Shoujo Kishi Monogatari~ [v1.1] [Ricotta]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bahamuht

Aug 2, 2020
Pretty sure I followed the steps properly, but the dialogue is still moonspeak. The title/config screens are though.

EmaEiishi

Sep 29, 2021
One of the few outstanding VNs that was made before the sheer saturation and downfall of the industry...

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
This is such a textbook example of a game that's only remembered for one specific character.

At first I thought this was a classic repost, but it looks like this is a good old fashioned fan release.

Aruaytin

Sep 27, 2017
Ooooh, a full translation finally! Best to probably wait for the post-release patch though.

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
will snoop around and see it if it was fappable enough for me as vanilla with NTR or mocha with horse..

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
I resolved black screen error by installing locale emulator and changing from 2 threads to 1 in the screen resolution screen that comes up first.

Tried desperately to find a translated version of the VN when the anime came out a decade ago (boy time sure flies). Many thanks to the folks who persevered and finished the job.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
So basic so good like regular water, now you get sparkling , with flavor and shit.
Romance Vanilla...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote