Others Partial Walkure Romanze ~Shoujo Kishi Monogatari~

mraowl

Apr 9, 2019
Same here
im a super noob in terms of actually uploading stuff and dont know the rules/formats but was hoping to help. what do you guys need? like are you having trouble finding the patch? finding the game?

i can definetely give the search terms needed for nyaa to get the original and link the website for the patch file (they come with instructions). maybe can also upload a zip of the folder for my patched game but would still need you to install a font (not sure what happens without it, but in the game menu you are supposed to select a certain font)

Reactions: Cicer0

bhas

Aug 24, 2017
thanks my hero!
wasn't expecting someone else needing it, here:

wish someone did a thread for it, but not sure if partially tled games are allowed here.

new link:

I really appreciate your offer but mesoru gave us an link :D
im a super noob in terms of actually uploading stuff and dont know the rules/formats but was hoping to help. what do you guys need? like are you having trouble finding the patch? finding the game?

i can definetely give the search terms needed for nyaa to get the original and link the website for the patch file (they come with instructions). maybe can also upload a zip of the folder for my patched game but would still need you to install a font (not sure what happens without it, but in the game menu you are supposed to select a certain font)

CaKho

Jan 22, 2022
wasn't expecting someone else needing it, here:

wish someone did a thread for it, but not sure if partially tled games are allowed here.

new link:
By any chance could you please send me the link again? it's broke again, I really want to play it =(( , thank you