RS71

Dec 29, 2019
Is there anyway of knowing when you have reached the end of the quests? Are there any Main Quests at all, or does one have to activate them somehow?
A guide would be really nice, its a nice game but since there is no way of knowing that one has finished all the quests available it can get a bit tedious.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I'm a bit confused with the tags and description. The tags say Male Protag, Female Protag. Doesn't say multiple protag or character creation. And the description and all pictures seem to point to only a male protag. Is there actually a female protag option or not? :confused:

Nvm, went back a few posts and found the answer. No, there's not a female protag option. There's a second standalone game which has a female main character, but not this game.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Lots of polish, but the core ux/ui could use some work. Navigating around feels cumbersome, you're actively punished for exploring naturally vs using the quicktravel option. The gameplay is mostly clicking on items randomly placed around the world? It's annoying when items get spawned at locations you've already been to, so you have to just go everywhere every time to see what's spawned where. You implemented an inventory system, just put them items out and let us pick them up the first time. Lost interest after about an hour.

Reactions: Redyqar and noted88

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
In short, we wanted to dissipate the idea that Maria was innocent, and that their conflict with Isabella was founded on a very traumatic situation. Our writer wanted to show the more realistic repiction o Isabella, her reasons to despise Maria, and reason that Maria herself had, and still has, flaws.
should fire that writer. that was such a bad idea

RS71

Dec 29, 2019
Does anyone know if the saves are compatible? Because none of mine will load under the new version. I like the game but it is extremely difficult to actually just play without having to restart from the beginning.

Last edited:

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
how to find book 3 and 4 ? how to find a another way to get the book ? from Romeo?

unconventional medicine quest is not finsh ? i had the salve she aske for

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Stuck on finding the book from Romeo.. Help pls?
how to find book 3 and 4 ? how to find a another way to get the book ? from Romeo?

unconventional medicine quest is not finsh ? i had the salve she aske for
The third on the desk in the lecture hall. Fourth in the lazaret, after running after Romeo around the school.

How to get the last scene?

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
The third on the desk in the lecture hall. Fourth in the lazaret, after running after Romeo around the school.

How to get the last scene?
The last scene is when Anastasia and Isabella's friend have a duel, and after bringing Anastasia to the infirmary you choose the option to not distract Vanessa.

Reactions: Soichy

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
So I played the Prequel, not knowing anything about the main game since I usually don't like male protags...

I didn't find any of the characters likeable or even understandable. Isabella is "in love" and "doesn't like boys" but jumps on the first dick she sees. Maria is a horny cumdump that almost acts like someone hypnotized her. I've found 3 endings and everything was misery - but it feels empty at the same time. Almost expected her to loose it and stab Maria during her disgusting display of being in heat or something. Instead she simply gets ntr-d and moves on? Hm. This wasn't made for me, I guess.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes