Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
View attachment 2426038
Why should I have to carry the burden of that past?
Well, many people have things they would rather leave behind in the past. Maria's situation is no different. She was stupid. A lot of us are. That doesn't mean we should be forever cursed for the rest of our lives.

That said...actually having seen it happen...Wish I didnt play the prequel now tbh.
Isabella might be an all around slut/bitch otherwise but hell, I'd have done the same thing if someone did what Maria did to Isabella...to me.

Last edited:

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
Between the old vanessa and new model vanessa. I find the old one more alluring. Or is it just me?

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
What was idea behind of making that white haired girl in that prequel gulliable cumdump?
In short, we wanted to dissipate the idea that Maria was innocent, and that their conflict with Isabella was founded on a very traumatic situation. Our writer wanted to show the more realistic repiction o Isabella, her reasons to despise Maria, and reason that Maria herself had, and still has, flaws.

Could we possibly get an option to avoid Maria now utterly?
Yeap

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
because of Prequel (Chronicles of Isabella)
That's stupid. I was wondering when the character would be turned into a girl or some shit.

The main game isn't femprotag, it shouldn't be in the tags.
The shitty demo should be separate for that matter, we have whole-ass separate threads for games that literally don't launch or are literally JUST a launcher like fucking Krystal.

This website sometimes. There's F95 Ripoff sites that give you crypto malware that are better catalogued and organised.

Edit: Preemptive apology, I realise uploaders aren't the smartest people.
You're doing a great job guys.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Between the old vanessa and new model vanessa. I find the old one more alluring. Or is it just me?
We decided to standardize Vanessa's art cuz before her model was painted by another man. She stood sideways when all the other heroes were looking directly at player. Now we're trying to bring all sections to a high-level (Backgrounds, Interfaces, Characters).
Another example: firstly we had courtyard background with incorrect perspective, now we have 3 courtyard backgrounds with an excellent perspective, drawn from 3D models with all day/night states and animation

More in our devlogs:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zircana
3.00 star(s) 25 Votes