• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
so i think i finished all current content the last main story mission was helping vanessa with the flu and getting a blowjob. But i still cant access the dungeon again and i cant go in the arena. am i missing some quest or how do i trigger the card combat

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK I replayed this game from scratch and either there is a ton of content locked or I am an idiot and can't figure out how to trigger them.

Only unlocked 2 cards

Is this all the content so far? 2 cards and these few unlocked gallery? Or is there some damn nearly impossible to find thing you have to do to see anything new? 0.6a no damn new quests that I could find or scenes. Claims a new scene but sure as hell can't find a single new scene! I can't find anything but a bug with the courtyard where it double loads when entering courtyard!

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
There was a "Female Protagonist" tag accidentally added to the list. Just a heads up.

Game description:
"Main Character is an ordinary student, living an ordinary life and wasting it on playing games and watching anime.
His life starts to change the moment he finds himself falling from the sky in another world"

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
There was a "Female Protagonist" tag accidentally added to the list. Just a heads up.

Game description:
"Main Character is an ordinary student, living an ordinary life and wasting it on playing games and watching anime.
His life starts to change the moment he finds himself falling from the sky in another world"
It's not a mistake. This thread isn't only the game "wanderer", but a collection of games related to it. One of the games has a female protagonist, hence the tag.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Frame 1107 (2).png

Hi everyone! Last week the second demo of our game !

AURA: Hentai Cards
is a fascinating 2D erotic visual novel with card battles where magic, romance, and adventure come together! Build your harem by seducing women and save the world from the Demon Queen, or join her army!

AURAHentaiCards 2023-08-09 14-57-13-068.jpg
clipboard13.png
clipboard10.png

From today you can play the PC/Web version on itch.io if the game is not available on Steam in your region. And now the ANDROID version is ready!

Campaign EN.png

Play our game and leave your comments in this , and we’ll definitely take your wishes into account when developing the next version of the game!

You can play the web build or download Online/Windows/Android version on itch.io -

JohnCollins5091

Nov 22, 2017
I'm really stuck; I've been trying to do Cruella, and I managed to reach the point where you can either choose to bang her and she tells you it was disappointing and won't bang you again, or I 'wait' for longer, but so far I haven't gotten any more quests from her? I'm still in Act 1 apparently, I'm not sure if that's important.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes