Others - Completed - Wandering city [Final] [Acid]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LordBalkara

I saw this game had a 3.7 and felt like it didn't deserve that, so I came to review it.
    I see a lot of other people mentioning that it's bad- compared to other games by the same creator. But personally, I don't know that that's fair. Yes, it's smaller compared to other games by the creator, but compared to other games by other developers it has a decent amount of content and gameplay to it. I'd understand if they gave it a 4, but 3 feels too little.
    I personally quite enjoyed it. There's some great pixel animations, each of which has variations depending on the clothing of the MC.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

I liked playing this game. Obviously influenced by Fallout I was going to explore it. It also features both animated pixel and cg sex as well! A decent amount of adventure and exploration in a 2d format and with tasks that are not too easy nor grindy.

However, although the scenes are done brilliantly and indeed there is one catering to my futa kink which was HOT! Nevertheless the quantity of scenes could, in my humble opinion been so much more. You have an entire ship, and many opportunities for situations to develop hitherto and yet they dont. I sincerely hope that a small chance, just a small one, that the dev goes back to this and DLC's a lot more scenes.

That said however I do recommend it. His/her other game Barrage as well.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JoeTermin

Summary: Side-scroller with pretty basic gameplay and good art. You walk through a space ship trying to make tasks progress and getting randomly raped.

This game is much more "quiet" compared to this studio's many masterpieces but still a good game especially if you like the author's style. I'd rate 4.5/5, rounded up to make sure no one misses it.

Pros:
    + Very good art
    + Sexy ambience & protagonist
    + Simple & straightforward gameplay

Cons:
    - Less content than this author's usual titles. ~10 animations total.
    - A bit repetitive and grinding-heavy to get certain animations.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

trigillass

Sad to be disappointed with this title but it pales in the shadow of prior games made by this developer. The gameplay is repetitive and very short with only a few erotic scenes sprinkled in. Though the characters are interesting and somewhat memorable, there are so few of them and they don't have any larger goals to go towards. Maybe this is thematic because that's how some would respond to the apocalypse but in practice, it's boring to play.