2D Wandering NSFW Illustrator

Oniplus

Oct 7, 2017
I'm a wandering illustrator who formerly worked at a small game developer studio, making those you-know-what surgeon games, now trying to be an eroge illustrator but I can't seem to find a team who needed lewd illustrator these days. Here are some of my stuffs :
325876 325877
325878 325879

I am planning to make an eroge but with somewhat wholesome story, about a space samurai trying to be the strongest in the universe, critics and suggestions are welcome

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
your game idea sounds like samurai 8 the new manga by kishimoto which isn't a bad thing his story will lack well boobs and what not and art work is really good if need like any help with a script idea you can hit me up

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm a wandering illustrator who formerly worked at a small game developer studio, making those you-know-what surgeon games, now trying to be an eroge illustrator but I can't seem to find a team who needed lewd illustrator these days. Here are some of my stuffs :
View attachment 325876 View attachment 325877
View attachment 325878 View attachment 325879

I am planning to make an eroge but with somewhat wholesome story, about a space samurai trying to be the strongest in the universe, critics and suggestions are welcome
If you're looking for a team, there's a new forum just for artist/dev want-ads/résumés:
Recruitment & Services
Be sure to follow the template and rules posted in that forum.