HTML - Wandering Ryo [v1.2.1] [Hexoticas]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hubs_in_hose

This is an amazing game. It is mostly a "dress up doll puzzle" but it has more to it than that. There is a simple story, but it does the whole game justice. There is room for more character interactions and many various clothing additions (tattoos, piercings, shoes {please shoes, I am a hosiery and high heel freak!} and other body mods).

The only downside is that it does take a while to really get into it and you can run out of money. I want to play every option and every room. I feel that you need to complete one "tree" before you should work on another one. Doing that you get a penalty for "working in a room that is beneath your level" I would like for that penalty to be removed if the previous tree has been completed.

Great game, thank you for the entertainment (and for the option to play on-line)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DToxie

Really loved this game. So much so, that I did a few 100% playthroughs. After the first time, I figured out how to mod the game, so that was fun in itself. Just changed some colors around which was super easy. And yeah, this game did almost everything I've been wanting from a game like this.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

tipoima

Developer warns that the game is repetetive, grindy, and with lacking dialogue, but somehow the game got a 4.5* rating anyway and so I thought "Surely it can't be that bad then?"

It is that bad.
    This is a 10 minute minigame stretched into hours of mindless pattern matching.
    I have no clue how am I expected to complete it several times when you have to do the exact same thing over and over again for half an hour just to unlock another thing to match in the same minigame.
    There isn't even a story.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

fortifel

Nice game, I really enjoyed various paths and the feeling of progression. Also I like that the next game will be faster if you turn on webcam AI. The one thing I did not like, though, is how drastically requirements can change on the same path or neighboring paths. Like, one room requires you to be feminine, with small dick, narrow shoulders and no body hair and the next room on the same path requires you to have body hair, big dick and wide shoulders. But this is rather exception, I like the progression over all. Also the dialogues with other girls and boys are good, but they are rather rare and short. Would like to see more of it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

harisheldon70

Amazing game, great drawings with endless combinations, lots of endings. After finishing it with 100%, I just need another game from the same creator or more content, everything was flawless. Great job!

Publish it in other sites, like tfgames.