3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Is there a cheat to change the current day (move the date back or forward) and cheats for the relationship with various characters?
I saw that cheats existed for skills, money, and attributes, but now for those.

Mmxx365

Aug 5, 2018
Pretty sure that's just Harry's early quest. (Which seems like a lot of fun if he got stuck that way, just to mess even further with the canon). Only other bits of transformation so far I can think of is learning to conjure up a dongle to dangle as a female protagonist for one sex scene, and Tonks showing off her innate talents in the baths.

It's inferred that one may even be able to tweak physical characteristics down the line (huge tracts of land or be a shower *and* a grower) but none of that is in yet.
How do you complete quest the transfiguration quest

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
great game, worth to support !

did anyone find the console commands for calling values between NPCs ?
want to know, how far did Harry get along with Ginny (concurrent!).

Edit: it is "hpc.r_jw" . . . :)
(and "jwc.r_hp" without " " )

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Are there any scenes at all for the female character that isn't female X female?

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Unfortunately, you can't be in Slytherin to do the rumor quest. Edit: Nevermind, after the 12th time it worked.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Probably your Courage is too low for this action.
So, there is some way to level up those main stats from the begining or u are stuck with what u choose for the rest of the game? Cause u can level up a lot of stuff in this game, but i failed to see how to increse those main attributes and i keep reading answers like this im quoting... wich to me doesnt makes sense, if i cannot increase, for example, my courage to finish a quest, why this quest is presented to me in the first place? Its pretty annoying not to be able to finish a quest u have in the quest log... unless there are ways to increse those main attributes and im blind, of course.

Other than that, i found ur game pretty good and entertaining, fun, pretty and funny, so cheers to that ;).

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
>> Probably your Courage is too low for this action. <<

No, arousment is too low.
(there is an arousment check. With higher arousment value the "pose" worked. Nothing special, MC poses in underwear)

======================================

Want to remark that I am supporting at patreon, but this forum is somehow more busy, therefore parallel posting.

Fantastic, thrilling: Finished 0.62c twice with female MC and once with male MC. Female is better view during daily shower, male has more hc like scenes.

- Time is still a little short until December 1st. (I need few days to complete Quest 31).

- Quest 14 should be adapted. As it is now, only with cheating (changing) variables makes sense. I use console commands for watching, not for manipulation (changing).

The game mechanics are just genius: relationship values between all persons (MC and NPCs)! Even different values possible, e.g. Harry - Ginny and Ginny - Harry. This opens very sophisticated and complex social structures. Compliment.

In the moment, both values are (almost) equal, but you can make splits useful in future (only at start, Harry - Ginny and G-H are different atm).

Beside the relationship-value (Max means >50), there is the variable "Interested" (yes /no). When is this triggered. I guess, it only triggers with Ginny and Hermione. These two have a demand for exclusiveness (take his arm to show, they are a couple). Luna does not have this.

This "showing" makes social structures wonderfully complicated, as well as "public kissing" in classes and groups. Jealousy starts, specially between (male/female) MC and Harry (MC to Harry: "what, you fucked MY Ginny?"), and also between Ginny and Hermione. Is this reflected in their relationship-values (or is it planned)? Jealousy could also be reflected through the comments they give to MC, when he asks them.

I had no problem to keep Ginny. with Max rel.value (>105, went down to 95, don't know why). But after first sex (Q29), she keeps saying "feel bad" and refuses sex (Q32). Some weeks later, she mostly accepts. I guess, she has a lot of daydreaming about Harry, that's why she refuses MC. Is this reflected in some variables?

Is there something like "love-hate" to Harry from Ginny's side (for being not accepted as his "soul-mate")? Rel.value "Ginny - Harry" is 50 in the end, and vice versa.

I was astonished that there are 2 teachers in the student list. There is no way to communicate with them for points, but I get lots of points very easily, when they are members of a group. Draco (and other male NPCs) level up also very easily like this. How is the impact on the relations "MC to girls", if I level up the teachers and male students (or not)? Are there triangle implications?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone knows the real difference is between the two expensive wands (6" and 10").

cewa

May 9, 2018
Don't if it's bug or intentional but you can raise friendship with teachers if you group chat while they're in the location. If it's intentional is there any point to raising teachers' friendship?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
If anyone wants to watch the relationship - values between NPC's:
It is quite simple, if you start with the list from page 6 (thanks to ArcticPerv).

NPCs -> Player

agc.r_pc = Astoria Greengrass
ckc.r_pc = Colin Creevey
dmc.r_pc = Draco Malfoy
ggc.r_pc = Hermione Granger
hpc.r_pc = Harry Potter
llc.r_pc = Luna L.
jwc.r_pc = Ginny Weasley
ntc.r_pc = Nymphadora Tonks
rsc.r_pc = Rolf S.
ssc.r_pc = Severus Snape

Player -> NPCs
player.r_ag = Astoria Greengrass

For NPC -> NPC
just take out the "pc" and put in the 2 letters for the second NPC instead.
then it is like:

agc.r_ck = Astoria likes Colin

If you type in only the part on the left side of "=", then you get the actual value of this variable (no need for changing them).

It is really fun to watch this (with shift O) and to look at the developing values from time to time.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Don't if it's bug or intentional but you can raise friendship with teachers if you group chat while they're in the location. If it's intentional is there any point to raising teachers' friendship?
It's not bug. For now this is the ony way to raise the relationships with teachers.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes