VN Others Completed Wanko of Marriage ~Welcome to The Dog's Tail!~ [Final] [Alumi-soft]

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Got this link from the steam forum of the game LINK. I can confirm it worked for me and added 18+ content, though still download at your own risk. Just place the file in the directory and it should work just fine.
Can confirm it worked for me as well, thank you sir

d2d142

Sep 9, 2017
Got this link from the steam forum of the game LINK. I can confirm it worked for me and added 18+ content, though still download at your own risk. Just place the file in the directory and it should work just fine.
How do you install the update? It says it's a PowerISO file but when I try to use PowerISO it says that "The file format is invalid or unsupported."

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
How do you install the update? It says it's a PowerISO file but when I try to use PowerISO it says that "The file format is invalid or unsupported."
Don't use poweriso, just drag the file into the folder with game's .exe file

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
It's just a drag-and-drop process. The game looks for it when it loads up, and the new content is "unlocked," so to speak. Hella damn big patch though, jeez. Then again, the game is voiced, so that is a large portion of the file size.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
drinking game: take a shot every time you see "kawaii" or "Kawaii". yes... including the quotation mark.
also the black screen in h-scenes every 10 lines or so is ruining the scene

Last edited:

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
wow, i mean really wow, this is basically nekopara, same MC dream, same plot where the heroine work as waitress, i even thought that the dev is same or child to nekopara dev

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
But really there were no compressions or anything?
If not, the quality in full screen is quite questionable especially for a novel of 2018 ...
I tried KukkoroDays a few days ago ...
it's short, but honestly I was amazed by the quality of the drawings and animations ^^

Fullscreen 1080p
1604069719079.png

MoistMeal

Aug 4, 2020
Kinda ticked on how the translator Replaces 'cute' with 'Kawaii' and even Places the " inbetween it.

tranqon

Oct 14, 2020
i like its music but there's no music section (where i can play & record using audacity) like other VNs even after completion ..
is there a way to extract them from the main game file?

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
drinking game: take a shot every time you see "kawaii" or "Kawaii". yes... including the quotation mark.
also the black screen in h-scenes every 10 lines or so is ruining the scene
I have been having this problem as well. Is there a patch for this?