RPGM - Completed - Wanna Have Sex with My Girlfriend? [v1.05] [Mekujira]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LolKek95

One of the best NTR - when I'm definitely not a fan of NTR or Cuckolding, and don't like that genre but it felt different as I didn't feel like I'm cuckold, so you can imagine yourself as the fucker guy!

Super hot girl, super hot scenes, logical scenario, so from my side 10/10 excited to see the next part or story in the next episodes.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Mookz

A solid short Netorase game where the main character invites his gyaruo childhood friend over for dinner as usual, but the plan—unbeknownst to the girlfriend—is for him to eventually fuck her.

Great build-up till the eventual fuckery (slowly getting her drunk and making her undress, "massaging," caressing, dick comparison and bj, cunnilingus, condom sex, more caressing, creampie sex, bathroom sex). It ends with the girlfriend, who originally disliked her boyfriend's childhood friend, now eagerly awaiting his (weekly?) visits at their home to get fucked, much to the boyfriend's delight.

Some might say it veers into NTR territory with the girlfriend enjoying and anticipating it too much, but that's kinda the point, no? It's still NTS as she remains with her boyfriend, who is quite happy about the outcome.

The first three point-and-click stages can be a bit frustrating, but the payoff from the slow build-up is definitely worth it. For those who aren’t keen on puzzling through, there’s a built-in cheat option to bypass most of the gameplay.

The translation is serviceable, a little wacky at times, but it gets the point across.

Overall, great!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Chify

Great concept that is ruined by a tsunami of technical issues. I hate timers in games and a timer for a game where u click around to find something to progress with and each click increases the timer is just ass. What's the point of cheats if unless you do a specific series of clicks in specific locations at specific times the heroine just falls asleep and game over. Just bad and lazy design. Wish it was good, alas it isn't.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Awman69420

How the fck does it have a rating that high? Time to balance it out a bit

1. The UI is ass
    - bunch of random buttons that do or do not do stuff (maybe? who knows)

2. The hints are ass
    - Hint: *find an AC controller*
    - Me: *clicking on an AC controller*
    - Game: "it's an AC controller*

3. The gameplay is ass
    - you click buttons to figure out what to do. Next thing you loose because fuck you ig
    - there are cheats that change girl's stats, but you still have to do stuff, like click buttons which lead to a game end because fuck you
    - to get scenes you have to do a set of extremely specific sequences of actions and conditions, which make all the amount of buttons and actions to choose from absolutely useless

4. The file system/formating/compression is ass or a malware
    - You have to disable any AV you have or whitelist a file, since the english version triggers trojan warning. Is it a trojan? who knows. AVs certainly think so

TL;DR: It's ass
  5. 2.00 star(s)

baka

this is a ntr-game that starts as a nts-game.
    the Mc has a fetish to share his GF, but he invites this arrogant bastard that the GF don't like. this bastard has superhuman stamina and a huge cock.
    the game is a chore. u need to learn the UI that is crap, and u need to do it in a certain order, if not u get a gameover and u need to restart/load again.
    I played with cheats since I couldn't stand the repetitiveness.
    the UI can be kind of funny, as u have many choices to talk-dirty. that part is ok, but eventually u notice u just click it for the stats as u want to continue the game. since its time-based u need to do it right. but with the cheat at least u can skip the chore.
    theres kind-of a story u follow, the hints tells u what to do.
    its animated but quite low-quality and the censorship sucks.
    unfortuantely its your typical ntr where the Mc gets humiliated and abandoned. I do not recommend.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ntr2yourwife

An excellent game. It has a very different theme to others I have played, it is really interesting. Added to all the animation it is a great game.

I would have liked it to be much longer, but it is still highly recommended.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Quinnzoel

This game is good when you have the ability to cheat. The scenes are very hot. I hope the author creates something like this again, excluding the shitty and buggy gameplay, of course. The MTL is not that bad, it actually understandable, which is a surprise.
    Minus point for nts->ntr tho, this is just my personal opinion.