Want to see how much interest there is/Feedback needed

Artena

Jul 4, 2017
This is my first post since I've joined (I lurk a lot), so I guess this is also my hello! :D

Now I've been working on a lot of models in HoneySelect and I've decided to also try my hand at implementing them into a visual novel type of game. Now before I get into the game teaser let me preface this by saying that:
1. I am not an experienced dev by any means, in fact this is my first time dipping my toes into this.
2. I am not a fast writer and my IRL situation doesn't allow for a lot of free time so the following teaser might be the only thing for a while (if there is enough interest for me to continue that is)
3. I am not looking to cash in on patreon money, this is purely a hobby at the moment. (I don't even have a patreon to begin with)

Now let me get into what the game and teaser is about.

The game follows Mark (name is placeholder, I might even make it a dynamic name if I can figure out renpy) a shy and slightly awkward 20 year old in his journey to find a girlfriend or become a playboy. It will be a first person PoV game but that might change depending on how good I get at making HoneySelect scenes.
The game will probably be more toward the vanilla side of things (that is not to say there won't be fetishes) and will feature multiple types of girls and body types.

Now onto the teaser. I've attached some screenshots from a scene that is supposed to happen somewhere during the middle of the game (I haven't planned too much in detail yet). Note that everything in placeholder atm (the character model might be used somewhere else but I will use her).

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

I'm looking forward to seeing your feedback.

Reactions: elmandor

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Same for me. And don't worry about the "not experienced ..." part. You'll not be the first one to learn while making his game.