[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Share Unpaid Wanted: Programmer and Sprite master (over world) for adult Isometric RPG

Dapper Gent

Oct 27, 2020
Project(s):
Tier-Wäch Tactics / Tier-Wäch: Beast Guardians

Developer:
Dark Impulses

Looking for:
Programmer with a focus on isometric RPGs.

Sprite master/2D Artist for overworld/battlefields.

Employment Type:
Unpaid currently. Revenue sharing will be available once production commences and we have the support for it. Casual until further notice.

Work commitment:
Long term, casual. Subject to change once production officially begins and we can start gathering more support. Potential for ongoing work past initial project as we have an adventure game that's set in the same world and at the time.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord. We already have a community built for the game's world on there. You can contact me at Dapper Gent#2988

Job Description:
Our team is in need of a dedicated programmer to help push our project into production.

We also need an artist to create the battlefield aesthetics. If you can help with characters as well, that would be a bonus. However, we have a sprite master focusing on characters.

Additional comments:
We are a team of 5 that includes myself as the Team Lead, primary artist and writer, a secondary artist whose work will be featured in the game, a Spritemaster (characters), Sound Tech (music and SFX) and a Quality Assurance Speciality (bug tester who also helps out as need). Most of us have been together for about 5 1/2 to 6 years now, across two projects, with the Sound Tech joining us recently. Creating the world of Tier-Wäch is currently a passion project of our's.

Tier-Wäch Tactics will be an isometric monster collection isometric RPG, blending together elements of games like Poke'mon and Dragonquest with games like Final Fantasy Tactics and Fire Emblem. Although it will be an adult game at it's core, we are designing Tier-Wäch to be a rich with lore, fun gameplay and a dynamic story. It's adult content will feature human on human, human on anthro, anthro on anthro and a variety of different kinks with the exclusion of some of the more controversial ones.

We have a small following already but not enough support to provide revenue sharing. I'm hoping that changes in the near future as I would like to give my team some much needed and well deserved compensation for their passion, dedication and hard work.

If you would like to know more details or would like to see what all we have so far by joining the Discord, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Dapper Gent

Oct 27, 2020
Feel free to join our discord directly, if you want to see some of the plans we have or discuss the game with the team or community.