Fibbers

> Body proportion; Satisfying
    > Pregnancy: Mechanic
    > Plot: Doesn't matter
    > Extra options: Present
    > Shortcuts: Convenient
    > Length: Enough

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!
    > Bugs: Almost none (Even though it's from Captain Sikorsky)

Overall: Pretty satisfying, compared to his other games at least, where you bug out every 10 minutes. Asking more would just be unfair. I hope he keeps making exactly this type of games (Pregnancy, childbirth, gangbang with vagrants, Old man etc)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4111195

Game is fun, does everything that a rpgmaker game with female protagonist should do, very well. It has a h-status screen and relatively fun combat. Creator really tried to tell a flowing story. It actually is decent, has a good ending altough no one would ever prefer this story over any normal game without H.

BUT and a big but: game and the character feels soo empty. i dont know why but the game has the exact same emptiness as a shoku game. Scenes are tad too short and game is too much systematic. You get companions, each one of them has 2 scenes, you see monsters that can do H, every one of them do 1 scene. What I'm saying is you know what the game will throw at you every time and it would be fine if this was for the story, but it applies for sexy times as well.

For short, this game has good quality art, really worked out world and battle but is bland.

TRANSLATION*****

heard everyone talk about how MTL is making it crash and is bad, just use MTOOL translation tool. It didnt crashed or bugged once. Google it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Datbel

This game really makes you FEEL like a playtester.

Captain Sikorsky's art style is distinct as always. If his art is your jam, then his games are best in the business. Well programmed and battle design that stands out from the other shovelware, almost always a 5/5.

This game is no different, but 4/5 because of the bad bugs at the moment because of horrible MTL by you-know-who. Recommended to wait for the finished fan translation.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Zakota

(Update: Read Edit at bottom, everything else I wrote does not matter, game is great, found easiest fix for MTL issue below.)
    -----
    So, hear me out here, what I played of this game itself is absolutely 5 star, and I've played a LOT of RPGM games like this, arguably every one on this site and I wish I was kidding.

So I'll get straight to the point, this game is not worth downloading, because it won't work for you as it currently is (check dates in future to see if we're talking about same version) I tried workarounds including 2 bug fixes but still the game gets to a point where you crash and just can't see certain content (losing virginity in any way being the biggest one) due to the MTL messing up the game files, as far as I can tell, there is no fix for this right now.

So, I made this review a 5 star as the game, if it worked, I am 100% confident from what I did see that this game is worth your time, but I also strongly suggest that you wait for a stable version that actually works. I also think it's kind of silly to rate a game 1 star based on technical issues as that, in this case, is completely unrelated to the game and is just a botched translation that is already being worked on by others.

So moral of the story, watch this game, and wait for a stable version. What this game has to offer seems great, and what I did see ticked so many boxes for me, despite being very picky due to having so many games like this under my belt. Or out of my belt if you want to be literal.

EDIT: I followed the advice two posts above and got MTool using the original Japanese version (search "Untranslated" in this games thread) and everything works 100% fine. Using the "Sugoi" translation option it actually came out extremely coherent as if it was written by someone with a grasp on English and far better than the old MTL currently here, I will be using it instead of every other MTL RPGM game from now on.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Yukihirou

Game is good and bugs free, the MTL ver will fuck up your game though, BEWARE !!

Gameplay : 4/5
    It's ok from the get-go, it gets better as enemy starts getting stronger in later area and you have access to top tier accessories. Too bad this is quite a short game so you can't enjoy the RPG part longer.

Music: 5/5
    The music is not something special or unique, but Author know how to pick and use them appropriately, be it for emotional scenes, story telling or battle music, so I give this a good 5/5 star

Story: 4/5
    It is decent and coherent. It's just I don't like a part of MC personality where's she's too naive, forgiving and easily rapeable for someone who had been fighting on the frontline for such a long time.

Art: 5/5
    I feel I don't need to explain myself here, do I ?

Overall 5/5
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Eternal_Sin

Story
    Bad guy put a curse to the heroine and now she has to hunt him down to dispel it. What do I think of the story? Serviceable. I mean, it's an eroge, story shouldn't be a priority, but it's a nice addition.

Gameplay
    Turn-based RPG Maker combat. Oddly, only the heroine has skill tree progression while the her companions already have all of their skills from the moment they join your party. Missed opportunity if you ask me. Since I'm a fan of turn-based RPGs, I might be a bit biased in saying that it has one of the better balancing in terms of difficulty and progression.

There is a difficulty spike in the bonus content found after beating the main story, but that's to be expected in JRPGs where optional encounters are somehow times more difficult than the main story itself. If can't be bothered with the gameplay, just pick the "Casual" difficulty and you can basically steamroll your way through the combat while unlocking the events. There is even an item that you could use to intentionally lose a battle just to see the defeat scenes.

Art Style
    If you like mature women with... substantial body proportions (especially when the heroine is pregnant) then this game is you. While there are other female characters that can join you later on in what I'd like to call "the bonus chapter" after the main story is completed, they don't have varied outfits and scenes like the heroine do.

Hentai
    What we're all here for, surely. Unless you're that weird guy who plays it solely for the gameplay for some reason.

Game is mainly focused on the heroine, a 31-year old mature women with not-so-small assets. Like I said before, there are female companions later on but they're just that: companions. I don't follow the news that the developer might put out (because I can't read Japanese), but who knows if they're planning on patching the game to add varied scenes and outfit for the other characters or make sequel focusing on the adventures of the heroine and her female friends (rather than the male ones to you come across in this game).

What's most prominent here is also the pregnancy system. The heroine can get impregnated and even give birth; and not just to human babies. You can even acquire two skills: one that allows you to ensure fertilization 100% of the time, and the other one that allows you to give birth on the spot instead of having to visit a hospital (you can even give birth mid-battle!). And there is no time limit either, as the heroine can still function normally while still having a bun in the oven.

I have played previous games by this particular dev and while they do have pregnancy content, all of them are tied to endings. I'm guessing the devs integrated pregnancy content right into the gameplay itself to make up for all of the countless blue balls that they caused.

TLDR
    You like tall women with big assets?
    You like to see her belly well up?
    You only care about the heroine and no other girls?
    Good. Then I think you should give this game a try.

Game Versions & Translation
    Oh no.
    Here's the big problem.

As of the moment of this writing, I don't think the original poster of the thread has updated it with additional links pointing out the download of a proper finished version of the game (in my case, I downloaded v1.02; I think a guy named Daedroth shared a link somewhere). While it is the raw Japanese version, it is also the most stable as I have tried other MTL versions that other people shared and in the process of said translation I think it might have broken the game.

How broken? Well one version has problems in loading images, preventing you from entering specific maps if said map is dependent on the image. Another version broke the skill tree so that you could not acquire skills properly. Yet another one broke events that should have triggered in order to proceed with the main story. I even had on instance in where a door to a building instead led into a completely different building entirely, locking me out of the intended interior of the former.

"Oh no, but I can't read Japanese!"

Yes, well, me neither.
    The solution is to just machine translate the game yourself with tools such as MTool by AdventCirno (look it up, it's pretty neat). Just follow the instructions or search for guides on YouTube if you're confused and you should be able to understand what the game is trying to tell you (just enough to not get lost, anyway).
  7. 2.00 star(s)

damnson1111

The game is alright. It is not as good as the previous princess game by the same author, mainly because of the plot and overall message.

The art pushes my button. The author is lucky to have one of those art styles that are simplistic yet really lewd, kinda like Amazon's, it's very practical if you know what I mean. The fetish leans on the heavier side and is YMMV. The gameplay is standard RPG, as long as you grind a bit, it won't become too challenging until you reach the post-game content, it is a bit different than the Princess game in a good way IMO. The author made it more interactive and sensory, which is great.

What the game really suffers from is the plot and the author's message. I know it's a smut game and there isn't much to expect but the shortcomings in those are too glaring. With my limited understanding of moonrune, I got the general gist of it, please correct me if I'm wrong.

The non-spoiler version would be that the trigger to the plot and how story is kept going really works against any of the author's attempts at creating a serious atmosphere and tension. And in the end, the author's message was so poorly delivered that it comes across as extremely absurd. These elements in the Princess game are nothing to write home about but serviceable, or at least ignorable. In this game's case. they are basically actively reminding you that you should not hold your expectation too high for a RPGM smut game, and it's quite a shame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Wake

[Demo]:
    I am going to give this a 5/5 despite the fact I, myself, did not particularly enjoy the fetishes of birth, nipple sucking or even, ah... "gruesome" abortion. The reason I give this game such a high rating is because the creator clearly loves their work and the story-- despite MTL making it confusing-- was actually quite good. I loved the absurd proportions of the main characters. I had fun playing this game, albeit not for the lewds as- again- they are some niche fetishes I am certain many people would enjoy on this site. It is rare to see developers in RPGM games that adore their creations. Keep at it! :D
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Gravy Dog

Pretty good demo besides the image error that you need to fix. There was much more h content than I expected. I was able to fuck my party member, tell his mom I fucked him, and then leave a baby with her. Most of it seemed to in combat battle rape and game over rape.

The initial combats were too much of a cake walk and it made me take the game aspect less seriously. But then the game will randomly remember it needs to challenge you in the first real fight and there is some depth to it. I appreciate hentai games that have more than one party member and I actually got use of out the defend skill.

The story is a pretty standard strong woman brought low by hentai curse. The mtl translation is not the worst, but it certainly hurts in a game like this. Still better than no translation. I was able to glean some character traits like the main characters guilt for being a powerful imperial soldier who killed many people.

Overall I think this game has good potential.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

LainHarth

Before playing, you need to do a little fix, duplicate file 0フォグ3.rpgmvp in img/parallaxes/ and rename it to fog3.rpgmvp. Thanks to phnam for the fix.

The MTL is not bad at all, you get an idea of what is going on, the art is also nice, i am looking to play the full game.

For now, the game only have 5 h-scenes (2 birth, and 3 after losing to some enemies).