MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Thank you! it works, honestly i still have no idea how you guys figure this out. much gratitude
the process is simple, I read the error message and saw that the file isnt there and is with another name kek. There's plenty more files you need to rename this way in this version, including the file CommonEvents.json which you can swap with a fixed or non trasnslated version to bypass "length errors". Just go back to page 60 and around!

Forten

Jul 23, 2017
Not bad, thank you for that. Let's see how long it takes before I find a bug. No offense though, the game seems to be a bitch and it's not your fault. :D
wouldn't say the whole game itself as I can play the jap version completely fine, just have no idea what happen to this translated version.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I decided to be the hero and upload a version with all the fixes and latest translate patch with complete saves.
Basically what you did is this:
100 + 1 - 1 = 100 + some errors along the way (We all know math is hard and errors during calculation is bar the course, it's a joke)
1.08 (MTL) with fixes = still some errors left in there. this + ENG patch = reverted to 1.02 ENG + Errors left and right.
1.08 (raw) with fixes = introducing bugs and errors into a flawless 1.08 no bugs version, this + ENG patch = reverted to 1.02 + a mess of bugs and errors.

Jesus...

Forten

Jul 23, 2017
Basically what you did is this:
100 + 1 - 1 = 100 + some errors along the way (We all know math is hard and errors during calculation is bar the course, it's a joke)
1.08 (MTL) with fixes = still some errors left in there. this + ENG patch = reverted to 1.02 ENG + Errors left and right.
1.08 (raw) with fixes = introducing bugs and errors into a flawless 1.08 no bugs version, this + ENG patch = reverted to 1.02 + a mess of bugs and errors.

Jesus...
All I did was use all the fixes in this thread and put them together. But your free to upload a better version by all means, I actually would like that.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
All I did was use all the fixes in this thread and put them together. But your free to upload a better version by all means, I actually would like that.
And I just explained what you did wrong, if you did understand my post, then upload another version without the 1.02 partial Eng patch by translator, that would be helpful. Why would I run into and help you fix a mess I did not have my hand in.

I already completed the game, 1.02 uncut runs just fine, 1.08 censored is not my cup of tea so people can't count on me with anything regarding that version. And I advised and will continue to tell everyone I meet here to just run the 1.02 uncut ver.

• Angry
Reactions: Forten

Forten

Jul 23, 2017
And I just explained what you did wrong, if you did understand my post, then upload another version without the 1.02 partial Eng patch by translator, that would be helpful. Why would I run into and help you fix a mess I did not have my hand in.

I already completed the game, 1.02 uncut runs just fine, 1.08 censored is not my cup of tea so people can't count on me with anything regarding that version. And I advised and will continue to tell everyone I meet here to just run the 1.02 uncut ver.
By replying to me telling me what I did wrong is helping in a way, and I'm asking just help out the rest since u seem more knowledgeable about this. I uploading what works for me, I'm really curious what error or bugs what your talking about since u didn't listed them as for my own play through I came across no problem, already in the jungle fighting orcs.

As for this uncut version 1.02 link it or share what page is on would be nice. I mean I don't like telling people what they did wrong there own work unless I can do better is my point.

Also you don't have take my version and fix it, you can just upload your version that work?

Last edited:

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
Let me guess you used someone's save on page 64 of this thread, yeah I have the same problem as you. try save number 2 some scenes will work, but some scenes (and when you try to look at the character stat) will receive a "failure to load: キルスティン&アリア.png"

I have a good guess that save file version is closer to 1.08, like it could be 1.05 or the infamous 1.02 and right now all we can do is wait for the final translation.
fixed it using Bloem's fixes from the anon file link, got Daedroth's Mega TL files, everything checks out for now.
Ok I've done a quick & dirty upload of what may be fixes to issues ppl are having with the 1.08 version using the method

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I have patched my game, changing files, using older files, it worked well but time and time again new bugs pop up and I just gave up. This isn't how a game should be played. I am going to wait for a patched version honestly, this is breaking the immersion. Great game though.

Forten

Jul 23, 2017
  • Hey there
Reactions: Godeaterprince

smoothie76

May 17, 2018
Ok cool thanks, imma try and re-do the process and fixes and upload another one but if all bugs still there, I'm going to pass the torch to some one else. But then again, it was never announce that all the fixes were 100% clean.
Bug >> error "length" when defeat bandit cave and giant worm on train or when player arrive on train and too many same bug like other and to many item and other thing.. doesn't has translated yet.
I think your file are different just have translated and fix function of game esc menu , if someone can customize mix file of your plus main game file this thread and fix little thing gonna be perfect...

Reactions: Forten

Takyoon

Dec 2, 2019
Ok soo... Is there actually any H Scenes or is the game one big joke? Played for about 2 hours maybe, didn't lose at all. Beat that dick dragon thing in the elf village and still no h scenes yet... Tried dying to the dragon to get an H scene, I just get a dumb game over screen. Same with the kangaroo enemy. Same with every enemy... Is this game some kind of a joke or am I missing something???

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Ok soo... Is there actually any H Scenes or is the game one big joke? Played for about 2 hours maybe, didn't lose at all. Beat that dick dragon thing in the elf village and still no h scenes yet... Tried dying to the dragon to get an H scene, I just get a dumb game over screen. Same with the kangaroo enemy. Same with every enemy... Is this game some kind of a joke or am I missing something???
Game over rape. Except it isn't really a game over.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I'm sorry dude, Daedroth is specifically a uncut version 1.02 with his independent hand done trasnlation, the fixes i specifically mentioned are for the svscomics 1.8 ENG MTL version (Its completely different). I haven't tried your upload but I reckon you mixed the two.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes