deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Wait, so from what I gather, content was REMOVED? Just browsing some posts and reviews. What happened? I havent played and this is my first time seeing the game on the latest updates page.
A few words implying the rape of one of the characters were removed in chapter 2 or 3.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
wtf.... i want use save editor for more choas or lust.
now i can't load up the save game
I sometimes see this when switching between steam or non-steam versions... Or it could be related to the recent renpy version change. I'm unsure what causes this. Sorry.

Console commands are:

corruption_chaos
corruption_lust

Other notable variables:
cass_path
alex_path

For 0.11+:
cass_cumslut

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Your disagreement means nothing. The game did not mention those tags on the main page and yet it has them. Incompetent creators who can't tag their shit properly.
Only maintainers/admins can update tags. Developers cannot. Anyone in the community can ask maintainers to add/remove tags. If you feel like a tag does/doesn't belong, suggest it via the appropriate channel. I appreciate those in the community that have taken it upon themselves to help the community with these kinds of efforts. It frees me up to focus on creating more content. I should probably not be replying to these kinds of comments, but I think people who actually contribute to the community deserve recognition. So cheers to them.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Sounds like a must play for anyone with a spine.
>Incest Tag.
>1 mother.
>1 sister.
>Sister raped and killed by orcs.
>Sisterfans are happy about downloading it to find out.

Now THAT is a VN for someone with a spine.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
>Incest Tag.
>1 mother.
>1 sister.
>Sister raped and killed by orcs.
>Sisterfans are happy about downloading it to find out.

Now THAT is a VN for someone with a spine.
-There are 2 sisters, Alexandra and Cassandra, both alive, neither one was raped
(there was an attempt at Cass, but she killed the guy before he could do anything)
-Then there is the aunt Thel, also alive and not raped
-lastly we have the mother Melony. She was killed, by humans, i don't recall any orcs in the game and iirc she was 'just' killed, not raped as she put up too much of a fight or something like that.

Mar 27, 2019
I have not play this game in a while last time I played this game was last year dec i think and the last thing I remember was meeting the aunt in some kind of temple or ruins. and then the please save thing and back to the menu it was. that I remember not sure where in the game I was didn't pay attention to what game version I was playing I just know I had the game and I had incest mod or patch for the game.
Is the game now broke down into chapters? and just how many are there as of right now?

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I have not play this game in a while last time I played this game was last year dec i think and the last thing I remember was meeting the aunt in some kind of temple or ruins. and then the please save thing and back to the menu it was. that I remember not sure where in the game I was didn't pay attention to what game version I was playing I just know I had the game and I had incest mod or patch for the game.
Is the game now broke down into chapters? and just how many are there as of right now?
The temple crypt scenes were in chapter 5 and 6 iirc. The latest here is chapter 10.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
1 new route: lust+chaos
Don't get where it's hidden.

Chapter 7 (Sterno scene) - have a massive Lust requirement, I can't unlock it on mixed Chaos+Lust path if going to kill Arthemis.
Chapter 8 & 9 & 10 scenes - purely a Lust move (with a single option to a kill woman instead). No special scenes for mixed path too.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Chapter 7 (Sterno scene) - have a massive Lust requirement, I can't unlock it on mixed Chaos+Lust path if going to kill Arthemis.
Chapter 8 & 9 & 10 scenes - purely a Lust move (with a single option to a kill woman instead). No special scenes for mixed path too.
Thank you for your post, my friend. Apologies that IDK an answer as I have had this title DL'd and ready to play since completing the amazing AVN Euryale's Gambit by this same incredible dev! I just haven't started Warlord yet... The reason that I thank you is that your query tells me that I will want to run two separate plays of Warlord, One full Lust path and the other full Chaos path. You may wish to consider this as well. If there are other areas of the game that are locked unless we have a mixed path of Chaos+Lust like you are running currently then we might just need help. If it is that specific, I may request a multi-mod in the modder's forum to unlock all paths in a single play. Is there any way around all that deepglugs???

Thanks for the info bearing question, Demiare. Thanks to deepglugs for sharing amazing games!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
-There are 2 sisters, Alexandra and Cassandra, both alive, neither one was raped
(there was an attempt at Cass, but she killed the guy before he could do anything)
-Then there is the aunt Thel, also alive and not raped
-lastly we have the mother Melony. She was killed, by humans, i don't recall any orcs in the game and iirc she was 'just' killed, not raped as she put up too much of a fight or something like that.
Oh yeah.
That was another VN where the mother is killed off.
My example was to flip the script and still stands as a reason people may become upset.
You can expect people to be pissed and comment if the sisters got killed and the mother remains.

That this is Sister/Aunt Incest appears nowhere in the OP.
People can add it or not. :whistle:

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018

Right, I don't think you can kill Artemis and get the Chaos+Lust bits in chapter 7. Chapter 10 definitely has a special scene variation for Choas+Lust. .

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Right, I don't think you can kill Artemis and get the Chaos+Lust bits in chapter 7. Chapter 10 definitely has a special scene variation for Choas+Lust. .
Okay, I get it - so Chaos+Lust path is based on keeping precise balance of them both. I instead expected it to be rushing for maximum values ASAP and so failed. Thank you!

Reactions: deepglugs

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
What is the difference between Steam and F95 version?
You have to purchase the Steam version for about USD 5 ( or its equivalent in other currency ). You can steal and just download the F95 version at no cost at all.

So, the question is, are you a law abiding citizen or a pirate?:ROFLMAO::p

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes