Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Should I not be focusing on one path over the other?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is probably stretching it a bit, i don't think there will be any really bad repercussions for following just one path.

That being said, i find it disappointing that you need equal lust/chaos to ''use'' her and that there wasn't any scene for the lust path. I mean, ''using her'' is at best some tame roleplay, which would just as well fit in the lust path.

Reactions: punisher2099

rigoberto2020

Jan 19, 2020
That is probably stretching it a bit, i don't think there will be any really bad repercussions for following just one path.
Fair enough, I just thought it was funny to have two lines of dialogue talking about it fucking up your relationship with her (losing trust, then "maybe irreparable damage?") and then your succubus friend calling you a moron for it for good measure. Considering I've collected 7 points total so far (all Lust), and you need 6 [I think, unless I misread the script] to even consider anything but cutting yourself, that was always going to happen, I guess. I just wish there was another option than basically just telling her her ideas are too inconceivable for my pure, naive mind. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Fair enough, I just thought it was funny to have two lines of dialogue talking about it fucking up your relationship with her (losing trust, then "maybe irreparable damage?") and then your succubus friend calling you a moron for it for good measure.
Well, i hope it will have no serious/lasting consequences. But yeah, i agree with the Succubus, what's the problem with a bit of roleplay if the sister wants it and is quite serious about him not hurting himself...

Reactions: punisher2099

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
The requirements for the third option with Cassandra in the latest update are overly specific

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Going pure lust means you can only cut yourself in chapter 11 and that seems to have pretty terrible repercussions on your relationship with Cass. Also, like, I can't spank someone because I'm not "chaotic"? I would need nearly as many points in Chaos as I've collected in Lust just to slap a booty.
This is absolutely broken. Pure lust route should never force you off of a romance path. Will fix in an update to 0.12 with probably a 4th option. Thanks.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018

That being said, i find it disappointing that you need equal lust/chaos to ''use'' her and that there wasn't any scene for the lust path. I mean, ''using her'' is at best some tame roleplay, which would just as well fit in the lust path.
Generally I agree, considering how relative vanilla the facefuck was, lust should be enough for that. But to play devils advocate, we are after all talking about the MCs sister. Verbally degrading her and being rough with her might require something more than just being a very horny bastard. That said, I think it would have been fitting if the facefuck was rougher. The point is after all to hurt her somewhat, in order to create chaos energy. Considering she knows that he's saying what he's saying in order to fill the ring, rather than it being his heartfelt opinion of her, I don't think the degrading language would have much effect. But he could have been rougher to create more physical pain and instinctual fear (of choking).

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Now, this might be a little bit arrogant, but since I got no reaction or reply to my lengthy post about the latest update, I'm thinking that maybe hiding it all behind a spoiler warning might have led to it being overlooked. So I will post it again without the spoiler warning. If I'm wrong and the reason for no interaction simply was that it wasn't that interesting, feel free to ignore this post and I will hang my head in shame for being both arrogant and pompously uninteresting... :LOL:

Alltogether a very nice update this time around as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Now, this might be a little bit arrogant, but since I got no reaction or reply to my lengthy post about the latest update, I'm thinking that maybe hiding it all behind a spoiler warning might have led to it being overlooked. So I will post it again without the spoiler warning. If I'm wrong and the reason for no interaction simply was that it wasn't that interesting, feel free to ignore this post and I will hang my head in shame for being both arrogant and pompously uninteresting... :LOL:

Alltogether a very nice update this time around as well.

I did see your first post and appreciate the feedback. There will be a slight change to the dialog in the face-fuck scene and a fix for the pure lust route in that scene (already posted patch above). I'm going back and forth in my head about the commander's wife. It looks like if I can extend it in a way that allows for a +1 chaos by combining it with the "Just leave" option. (EDIT: I can't without throwing off the lust count).

As for the sexual/non-sexual violence, there will be a gap with much more non-sexual violence -especially from chapter 12 onward. I'm trying to walk the line between the darkness possible and what I'm comfortable writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabadongelov
May 13, 2018
Anybody have a workaround for the anti-cheat script? Every time I try to tweak Chaos or Lust in save, I get the note below. Regardless of choice (Y/N), it won't open the modded save.
1685419037119.png

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
I did see your first post and appreciate the feedback. There will be a slight change to the dialog in the face-fuck scene and a fix for the pure lust route in that scene (already posted patch above). I'm going back and forth in my head about the commander's wife. It looks like if I can extend it in a way that allows for a +1 chaos by combining it with the "Just leave" option. (EDIT: I can't without throwing off the lust count).

As for the sexual/non-sexual violence, there will be a gap with much more non-sexual violence -especially from chapter 12 onward. I'm trying to walk the line between the darkness possible and what I'm comfortable writing.
Ah, so I hang my head in shame then... :LOL:

Yeah, I thought about the count to, that doing something with the commanders wife that would give both lust and chaos would screw up anyone on the lust+chaos route by the time they get to the cass blowjob-scene. But I guess that could be remedied somehow if you wanted to.

I think it fitting that there will be more non-sexual violence, for the MC to exercise his power and abilities. After all, he can't just fuck his way to the warlord title. I also look forward to seeing how that will affect both him and his LIs. Will it corrupt him/them or can they remain (relatively) innocent and pure?

As for what you're comfortable with writing, maybe not going into to much detail can help? As the game is an erotic game, I don't think most players need detailed in depth descriptions of physical violence and gore. I'm guessing it for the most part is enough to know roughly what transpired. Or at least that's how I view it, others might see it differently

Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Just an FYI on what's coming up in the next couple chapters. The action starts picking up more rapidly in chapter 12 and continues until chapter 16. Chapter 12 animations are fewer, but things get really steamy in chapter 13 and 14 (with even some slime action in 14).

Chapter 12 should drop here sometime next week.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Warlord Chapter 12 (0.12.2) Update:

In Chapter 12 MC and Eisheth plan an ambush on the Commander's forces. This is the public/free version. The "ELITE" version has a bit more action in the brothel. Patch not necessary.

Changes:
  • Chapter 12
  • New "Bad End": Unfulfilled
  • Minor dialog changes to chapter 11
  • Fix incorrect image in chapter 11 in Petroto
Update 0.12.1:
  • Replace chapter 12 inn image
  • Replace chapter 12 Petroto street image
  • Stop sound effects in chapter 9 after climax
  • Add ELITE content to chapter 12
  • Dialog fixes chapter 12
Update 0.12.2: