habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
Warlord 1.0 beta 1 (0.15.8)

Warning: This is very much beta quality with limited testing. Content could change between now and the final version (so don't save). This is provided to get early feedback. It's okay to skip these minor updates and wait for the final version. That said, if you do try and find issues, please report them in the comment section.

In Warlord chapter 16, MC and gang confront the Emperor.
Changes:
  • Chapter 16
  • Gallery improvements
  • 4 different endings
Changes from 0.15.7:
  • Dialog fixes from chapter 14-16
  • Fix dialog bug in "best" ending
  • Add animation for one of the bad endings
Given this is the final chapter, early feedback is critical. Where you satisfied with your ending? Which ending did you get?

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
A bit more recent (v0.15.9) and the uncensored version:

Changes from 0.15.8:
  • Add chapter 10 scene with animations for "pure chaos" route
  • Add two animations for "best ending"
  • Fixed Hippolyta's side-image overlapping text
  • Fixed bugged option in Artemis encounter scene

Same as earlier, as this is a beta, early feedback is most welcome. Happy playing.

Reactions: seden

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
No on screen sexytime with Melony joining the harem? :( . Only thing missing IMO is more group scenes with girl-on-girl interaction - i.e., the orgy felt 'sterile' in that each girl got a turn but they didn't interact at all with each other. More static renders might help make this scene and another with Melony joining feel more 'lustful'.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Seems to be only pure lust or chaos ending. There is no lust + chaos route ?
There no spicy scene after the ending. Was hoping to have one last one

Darksol

Feb 8, 2019
Sooooo... can someone share Steam version? Curious about graphics but got zero interest in vanilla/harem.

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
Won't lie went into this game thinking I would hate it. I couldn't have been more wrong fantastic game can't wait to see future updates.

Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Seems to be only pure lust or chaos ending. There is no lust + chaos route ?
There no spicy scene after the ending. Was hoping to have one last one
No lust + chaos ending yet. Want something special for that route. The big spicy scene really happened in chapter 15 but now I'm thinking of adding something with Mel.

For me the game is running in ultra wide aspect ratio, is that by design?
2560x1080 is the best resolution -especially on mobile. There is a full-HD version, but I only build those for the final release and you don't get as much information.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXPaolo13

RenIsLyfe

Jun 28, 2020
Congrats dev. It was enjoyable, and I am looking forward to the improvements in AI that allowed this to move as fast as it did. I realize this is still a divisive topic, but I can't see this not being a major tooling change going forward.

Are you using a local model for this or is it a saas solution?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
hmmmm somewhat satisfying ending I guess.... if nothing else kudos to the dev to reaching a 'completion' at all tho really.
as for which I got, I got 'best' and 'warlord' ones, and ofc the 'you fucked up' endings lol

not personally thrilled with the endings I saw but its not my story/game

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Congrats dev. It was enjoyable, and I am looking forward to the improvements in AI that allowed this to move as fast as it did. I realize this is still a divisive topic, but I can't see this not being a major tooling change going forward.

Are you using a local model for this or is it a saas solution?
Local models. It did really help development go much faster.

Reactions: RenIsLyfe

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Thanks everyone for your feedback. As a result of the feedback, I've decided to make several changes. First, there will be additional content added to earlier chapters for the "pure chaos" and "lust + chaos" routes. These are in chapters 9 and 10 respectively. Second, as I've been updating the walkthrough, some rebalancing has happened with the points. Additional points are granted if you use chaos in chapter 8 (chaos is addictive) and how points are give in chapter 15 for the pure chaos or lust + chaos routes have changed. For lust + chaos you won't get the orgy scene in chapter 15 and instead will be given a different scene before the epilogue. This scene will include Mel.

Other details can be found on my patreon:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Apart from ocean/motion sickness from the moving images the story is great. Renders/models reminds me of another Blender style game with the fog and hut in the forest.

Just one thing, i'd love to see more of are more images during dialogue.

EDIT: Been playing more and the story / writing is just excellent. If the dev can just add more images with dialogues and improve on the animations I do believe he will have an even greater game.

Last edited:
Reactions: seden and deepglugs
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes