yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Warlord-0.14.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
amusing, I tried saveeditonline cause I wanted a tick more chaos power than I has so I could spank cassandra and the save it generates throws up a warning but even if you ok loading the save the game wont do it

by amujsing, I mean really fucking annoying

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
every damned update? really
Yeah... I gave up on this one for now, my friend. I have played and enjoyed Euryale's Gambit but dropped this one hard. (Stopped playing Tragedy of Medusa too.) Not a fan of the incessant starting over or the extreme difficulty in maintaining a balance for good/evil/neutral alignment with Warlord. I always seem to be short on points for every option... meh...

May play again once it has been completed but not before. We shall see...

Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Warlord v0.14.4.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: deepglugs

snake_27

May 23, 2020
amusing, I tried saveeditonline cause I wanted a tick more chaos power than I has so I could spank cassandra and the save it generates throws up a warning but even if you ok loading the save the game wont do it

by amujsing, I mean really fucking annoying
Use 0x52 universal mod for this kind of things. I always add it to every game.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
every damned update? really
Yeah... I gave up on this one for now, my friend. I have played and enjoyed Euryale's Gambit but dropped this one hard. (Stopped playing Tragedy of Medusa too.) Not a fan of the incessant starting over or the extreme difficulty in maintaining a balance for good/evil/neutral alignment with Warlord. I always seem to be short on points for every option... meh...

May play again once it has been completed but not before. We shall see...

Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:
My apologies about the save breakage. I think I found out what is wrong and I hope it will no longer be an issue moving forward.
For me, it worked to load a game a couple of scenes/pages back both this time and the last. It is just the last scene/page/image/what-ever-you-call-it that is borked. For me at least.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
animations should not be choppy. They are using a codec that might be heavy on the CPU, however. What are the system specs you are seeing this on?
Renpy's loading of videos can be quite temperamental though.

Your antivirus might be trying to scan files live as well. Considering how often we get false positives with renpy games, I suspect most avs will be quite intensive as well. Couple that with the loading of the videos, it may be enough to make things choppy depending on your system's specs, or HDD speed.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes