RPGM Complete Warped Desires - Shared Wife Shelly (Yuganda Yokubou - Netorase Tsuma Shelly) - Translation Project

TaihenTsuma

Mar 26, 2022
1653981507887.png

Summary:
Eddie, who runs a tavern, is happily married to his much younger wife Shelly. She works at the tavern too, serving drinks, where she's the constant subject of the perverted gazes of the patrons there. One day, a man from Shelly's past visits the bar. Seeing them interact, Eddie becomes jealous. At the same time, the warped desires inside him begin to spiral out of control...​

This is a relatively short netorase game made in RPGMaker. There's no actual moving the character or combat or any gameplay though. This is purely reading, with a few choices.

Original Title: 歪んだ欲望 寝取らせ妻シェリー
Group: テイル・アキ
Release date: Apr/02/2022
Original Language: Japanese
Genre: NTR (Netorase)
DLsite:

Current Translation Progress: Completed

1.2 Update:

The 1.2 update added an additional ero scene with some backstory that can be accessed from a crystal at the bottom of the Recollection Room after both of the original endings have been unlocked (see image below).

crystal.png

IMPORTANT!:
The 1.2 translation patch is not compatible with the original version of the game! Make sure you have the updated 1.2 version of the game that was released in November before applying the 1.2 translation patch.

shelly.png

Installation:
Place the www folder in the game directory (ie. where the game is installed. GAME.exe is located there.) and replace files when prompted.

Controls:
Left Click, Spacebar, Enter, or Z Key to advance text.
Hold Left Click, Spacebar, Enter, or Z Key to skip text.
Right Click hides/shows text window.

Save:
I've also provided a complete save file that has all ero scenes unlocked, including the new one from the update.

1.2 Complete Translation Patch:

Complete Save File:

(Outdated) 1.0 Complete Translation Patch:

KEEP UP TO DATE WITH MY TRANSLATIONS:

Last edited:

TaihenTsuma

Mar 26, 2022
To be honest, I'm not really sure why you're getting that error. The only way I can replicate it is by removing the IconSet.rpgmvp file from www/img/system folder.

But my patch shouldn't touch anything in that folder.

Could you check your www/img/system folder and see if the IconSet.rpgmvp file is missing?
I've attached a zip of a replacement IconSet.rpgmvp file to this post that you can put there if that's the issue.

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
To be honest, I'm not really sure why you're getting that error. The only way I can replicate it is by removing the IconSet.rpgmvp file from www/img/system folder.

But my patch shouldn't touch anything in that folder.

Could you check your www/img/system folder and see if the IconSet.rpgmvp file is missing?
I've attached a zip of a replacement IconSet.rpgmvp file to this post that you can put there if that's the issue.
Im not sure what happened, it looks like all my system images got corrupted. Ill prob need to redownload the game.

TaihenTsuma

Mar 26, 2022
I'm not quite sure what you mean by hard netorase, but the tone of the game is definitely on the more serious side. The protagonist spends most of the game feeling jealous and worrying about what his wife's feelings are for the other guy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
is the game has hard netorase or just happy netorase?
If it Netorase that means the person Enjoys being cucked which depending on the ending it is . By hard Netorase I guess you mean Netorare which this game isnt cause his wife never gets stolen from him

TaihenTsuma

Mar 26, 2022
I've released the complete translation patch for the updated 1.2 version of the game.
The update added one new sex scene with some backstory.
Make sure you have the updated 1.2 version of the game before applying the translation patch as it isn't compatible with the original release of the game.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
I've released the complete translation patch for the updated 1.2 version of the game.
The update added one new sex scene with some backstory.
Make sure you have the updated 1.2 version of the game before applying the translation patch as it isn't compatible with the original release of the game.
Thank you very much sir!