RPGM Complete Warped Desires - Shared Wife Shelly (Yuganda Yokubou - Netorase Tsuma Shelly) - Translation Project

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023
i try so many time to download 1.2 version but when i try to play the game ther is always missing file
any download link
i try evry downlod link in this post but no one is working

BigOleWomen

Feb 13, 2021
If any future peeps are getting missing file errors, set your system locale to Japanese BEFORE extracting the game.

I extracted first, and would get an error saying bgm was missing in the main menu. Checked the bgm folder and all the file names were jibberish:
Bad Extract Capture.PNG

Extracted the game again AFTER switching locales and now everything looks good (below). Game loads and plays music now. Haven't played it much yet, but so far no more errors.
Good Extract Capture.PNG

P.S. Thanks for the TL Taihen!

Reactions: FreeComicz

RaythamSulfur

Sep 9, 2023
If any future peeps are getting missing file errors, set your system locale to Japanese BEFORE extracting the game.

I extracted first, and would get an error saying bgm was missing in the main menu. Checked the bgm folder and all the file names were jibberish:
View attachment 3202848

Extracted the game again AFTER switching locales and now everything looks good (below). Game loads and plays music now. Haven't played it much yet, but so far no more errors.
View attachment 3202851

P.S. Thanks for the TL Taihen!
how to switch locale bro,i downloaded japanese pack and switch but still extract the same

BigOleWomen

Feb 13, 2021
how to switch locale bro,i downloaded japanese pack and switch but still extract the same
Can't post a link yet but I followed the guide "How to install Japanese Language Pack on Win 10" by Meaning Less. Look for it in the Tools & Tutorials section in Discussions. After you follow it and restart your system, delete the old extracted files and re-extract from the .zip. That's how I got it to work.