May 6, 2017
It was removed for rule 7.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Wasn't this released on Steam though? It seems odd it's fine there but on this web site it gets removed.
Dunno what to tell you. Our version included the non-steam uncensor patch. That could have had the content we decided to keep off the forum, or it may be in the game on steam and no one's reported it yet? I'm unfamilar with their vetting process, but it's only been up a few days on steam.

jdsgaara

May 19, 2018
Dunno what to tell you. Our version included the non-steam uncensor patch. That could have had the content we decided to keep off the forum, or it may be in the game on steam and no one's reported it yet? I'm unfamilar with their vetting process, but it's only been up a few days on steam.
what criterion did you use to ban a game? because there are several games with loli here, even in 3D.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
What was it in Kozue's Strange Journey that broke rule 7? It looked like high school girls to me, not lolis. There are plenty of games uploaded here that look way more "loli", and don't get removed. For example:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-demons-stele-the-dog-princess-1-03-happylambbarn.57984/
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/765934_2020-07-30_01_16_02-Adobe_Flash_Player_32.jpg

Or pretty much everything else that's uploaded here under the "loli" tag clearly breaks rule 7, lol.
My geuss would be the Sumire(The younger sister of the first character you get beside the main protagonist) and Takashi(protagonists younger brother) characters. But yeah you are correct they seem very inconsistent in how the handle that rule. I have yet to see them answer that qeustion themselves though, always just link to the rules thread where rule 7 in particular is written in a very vague, almost law-like manner speech

Reactions: polishhammer83

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Deleted because they didn't play through the game far enough to see that all characters are clearly in non-prepubescent. This can be seen as all females are impregnable, and all males are capable of reproduction. Rule 7 clearly states that they can't be before puberty, so they didn't take a clear enough look. *fume*

zerinis

Oct 22, 2017
Deleted because they didn't play through the game far enough to see that all characters are clearly in non-prepubescent. This can be seen as all females are impregnable, and all males are capable of reproduction. Rule 7 clearly states that they can't be before puberty, so they didn't take a clear enough look. *fume*
Sumire and the MC younger brother are in lower schools than the rest of the cast. Sumire until the end of august isn't even fertile.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
So if we upload the censored version on this site, would the game still get banned? Or anything bound to Rule 7 would still get banned even though no sexual involved? I got a lot of question to ask about the game anyway. It has potential, though the game dialog kinda put me off a bit.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I thought the game had lots of potential as it was pretty much Persona but with sex in it. Tho the fact that the characters were all such lolis really put me off. Wish they would have been older looking.

Reactions: FuckMcsomething

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I hate how Persona and it's stupid kiddie dating sim bullshit ruined any prospect of getting more Shin Megami Tensei (the mainline stuff).

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
also according the screenshot off the loli sizes she is taller then the lolis
which means she isnt a loli so the game can be reposted

Reactions: bearclaw01234
Status
Not open for further replies.