randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
The ironic thing and a lesson for this is this: The game's name is "watch out", we should indeed be watchful especially if it is an installer and not 100% trusted source. Even if it doesn't contain anything, still is suspicious or scary to go through.

Reactions: lloydsteins

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Made with GDevelop, it really makes no sense for this game to come with an installer.

As a game, it's worse than , and I don't say that sarcastically. It's objectively worse. Takes roughly 80 seconds of uninterrupted "walking" between each flag/checkpoint, where a new enemy is introduced. By the 3rd, a bunch of "LOOK!" boxes appeared behind me. Looking at them just made them freeze in place, like the initial pervs. Not gonna waste more time with this

TimmyYeet

Apr 1, 2021
game is just plain shit. No checkpoint or any feature, the age & player name option literally serves no purpose. Ngl I feel quite pitiful for the guy who paid for this :HideThePain:

Reactions: aTANG

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
what are you supposed to do? feels like it was done in an hour
Just reach the end. It's a game like the one where you are a king trying to not get assassinated. I think it's called "To Kill or Not to Kill" (non-erotic), this is basically the same mechanics, each "enemy" type has their own way to resist/get rid of.

Secret111

Jan 21, 2023
so how long until someone sets up a cheat engine for this, the games way too fucking slow, especially with no checkpoints

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Honestly, it's kind of impressive how you can get even a basic, simple concept wrong. People can tolerate stupid amounts of grind to get to a bad end (as noted by HRPG fans.) People can tolerate game-overing over and over again to get CGs (although thankfully, this part of H-game culture is slowly dying out.)

But to try and ask for perfection in play just to see something new... That's impressively bad. You'd imagine playtesting your own game would expose these flaws... I'm half tempted to work out how to rip this thing just to see if there's any animation beyond the one you see with the stalkers, the flashers, and presumably the box guys.

Another part of me is tempted to pixel for the first time in a month or so and just try to hack something similar together. But eh, got other things to worry about rn.

Reactions: ZenMaru

plugfire002

Aug 19, 2020
Can somebody confirm that this is not malware? When I got in it ask to login on top of the screen(Despite that you can still play with out having to login) and when I close the game it open 3 tap to join some discord..

1.00 star(s) 7 Votes