Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
1595802713228.png

Overview:
Watch Your Back: Magic Academy is a procedurally generated dungeon crawler.
Create your own character and delve into the depths of the dungeon in search of loot and foes to slay.​

Abandon Reason: 9 Months of Radio Silence
Thread Updated: 2020-07-26
Release Date: 2020-06-10
Developer: K-515
Censored: No
Version: v1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to BaasB for the links!

1595802749940.png 1595802769733.png 1595802791223.png 1595802811208.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Couldn't stay alive long enough to get to any potential sexual content. marked this as "no sexual content" for now. If you identify any sexual content that isn't listed let us know.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
From what I read on itch.io, there seems to be an option in the game setting menu to enable nsfw content. Haven't played yet so I'm not sure what type of content is there or how it's shown.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
From what I read on itch.io, there seems to be an option in the game setting menu to enable nsfw content. Haven't played yet so I'm not sure what type of content is there or how it's shown.
yeah I saw that, however the only NSFW content that I saw was nudity. games controls were.... not to my liking really so did not get far.

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
I've been playing for a bit. If you get close to mobs and press E you'll enter some sort of sexual act or another. What this actually does I'm not sure. I haven't been able to figure out how to regain health or mana. There's shrines that have random effects at the sot of blood. Also your basic Attack (LMB) is tied to your outfit and Class attack is RMB. Not a terrible start but a bit confusing. Could used some more info to go on. Also I can't say I've noticed much difference between Story and Arcade modes.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've been playing for a bit. If you get close to mobs and press E you'll enter some sort of sexual act or another. What this actually does I'm not sure. I haven't been able to figure out how to regain health or mana. There's shrines that have random effects at the sot of blood. Also your basic Attack (LMB) is tied to your outfit and Class attack is RMB. Not a terrible start but a bit confusing. Could used some more info to go on. Also I can't say I've noticed much difference between Story and Arcade modes.
Good to know. I'll go back in and try and get some idea of the tags covered with sexual content.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It's easy to miss, I'm not even positive if its hitting E or just pressing into them that starts it lol
No you were absolutely right. You have to get real close to the enemy (taking damage in the process) and smash the E key till you get a sex scene going. It looks like it's only Vanilla sex though.

The tags have been updated, there is indeed sex in this game. The developer just did a very bad job of letting people access it.

Reactions: Thronico

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I think it's the third game of a serie, the one before that was Watch your back : heroes and there also was another one before that. Couldn't find them here on F95. It looks like they are basically the exact same games with just different starting characters.

Reactions: Silentce

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
This does not look like v1 to me. Looks like something you'd show at a board meeting with the words: "This. This is the game we want to make, but we need time and resources."

Jun 13, 2018
Surprised there's no transformation in this. After all magic and dungeon crawling tend to pair really well with transformations. Not saying there has to be just surprising they didn't go that route.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
- Art is decent
- The customization needs a save/load method.
- Sex: Needs a zoom function or something; also needs to do something about the trees completely obscuring the view. Also needs more positions. Missionary is fine, but oral, side, and doggy could work fine in this game's camera angle.
- Controls and combat are serviceable, but don't exactly make me want to keep going.
- Continuing from above, part of the appeal of ARPGs is the progression systems. Especially if you're intended this so that the NSFW stuff is optional, needs more in the way of deciding your characters' build and powering them up. The blood offerings are a start.

Last edited:
Reactions: alrdlady

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Couldn't stay alive long enough to get to any potential sexual content. marked this as "no sexual content" for now. If you identify any sexual content that isn't listed let us know.
1595827789829.png
Not quite sure how I managed this, but there is indeed sexual content. Rofl

:EDIT: After some more playing around, it looks like there's a % chance to trigger a sex scene on a defeated enemy so long as they're within close proximity to you.

:EDIT2: After some more testing, it looks like if I defeat a mob while RIGHT ON TOP of it, it always triggers a sex scene. On top of that, any other mobs nearby also get pulled into the scene, and once it ends, they die; even if I haven't dealt the required damage to kill them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silentce

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
Ah yes, K-515, the living proof that you can charge 10$ for games that would be considered shit even 10 years ago on Newgrounds and still make money. Actually maybe not, since itch.io gave me my money back.

• Haha
Reactions: dinopara

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 747705
Not quite sure how I managed this, but there is indeed sexual content. Rofl

:EDIT: After some more playing around, it looks like there's a % chance to trigger a sex scene on a defeated enemy so long as they're within close proximity to you.

:EDIT2: After some more testing, it looks like if I defeat a mob while RIGHT ON TOP of it, it always triggers a sex scene. On top of that, any other mobs nearby also get pulled into the scene, and once it ends, they die; even if I haven't dealt the required damage to kill them.
Yeah someone mentioned this earlier and I went in and tested it. The system to initiate sex requires you to like mash the E key to get it to trigger. :ROFLMAO: