Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
Is there any way to save your character or do you have to re-customize them every time you die?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is there any way to save your character or do you have to re-customize them every time you die?
No saving character. when your character dies they are gone and you start over. they become an enemy for your next character to fight. I had this happen before during testing when 3 of my past dead characters came at me at the same time. You will know it is them because they have a named life bar at the top of the screen. They are like mini bosses.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
In June, 2019, K-515 released the shooter game Watch Your Back: Wizard. And this is a continuation of Watch Your Back: Heroes (from the OP).

Is Watch Your Back: Magic Academy just a continuation of all those games together, or are they somehow separate from each other, please?

e-d

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Yeah someone mentioned this earlier and I went in and tested it. The system to initiate sex requires you to like mash the E key to get it to trigger. :ROFLMAO:
I triggered over 150 sex scenes, and never once pressed the "E" key. I think it's actually Left Click when you're standing on an enemy that was just defeated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silentce