Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I really like what you wrote!!! It gives me a lot to think about. Thanks to all of you I feel like I can build a better H-plot line.
I think I'm not so lost after all. Nora will be fully aware of what the others want, and it will be her (the player) decision if she use it in her favor or not.

• Love
Reactions: TheHighSpire

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hello guys! I just want to comunicate you that I asked for the update of 0.04 in f95 a while ago. Just in case you don't want to wait you can always download the new version from my patreon and if you want, you can be part of the new discord server.

Remember I always left a save file at the beginning of the new content, however now you should be able to use your previous files (this is experimental, but it should work)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Way of Corruption v0.07.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.06.2021 (v0.07)

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
Damn the art is actually good, looking forward to seeing more especially when the girl is almost exactly my type and there's a corruption tag.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Damn the art is actually good, looking forward to seeing more especially when the girl is almost exactly my type and there's a corruption tag.
Thanks!!! I have a lot of plans and ideas for the game and the sequels, maybe now the development is a bit slow, but I will change that as soon as I can!!!

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I rather like the art and the background lore is interesting but good lord is this girl really feeling like she's got no chance at all for having a happy ending. I'm pretty sure she's not the most naive/dense MC i've played but she sure does feel like she could be tricked and abused by anything more clever than a stray dog.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
I really like the everything about this so far. The only problem is I feel like her backstory is too "shallow" for the naivety she shows. I definitely like the innocent corruption route instead of the retard one, but she has nothing to distract her from the sexual things that should have happened around her before. Where are her friends? Does she have any other hobbies? I hope this is added in the future.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I rather like the art and the background lore is interesting but good lord is this girl really feeling like she's got no chance at all for having a happy ending. I'm pretty sure she's not the most naive/dense MC i've played but she sure does feel like she could be tricked and abused by anything more clever than a stray dog.
That will change during the next updates.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I really like the everything about this so far. The only problem is I feel like her backstory is too "shallow" for the naivety she shows. I definitely like the innocent corruption route instead of the retard one, but she has nothing to distract her from the sexual things that should have happened around her before. Where are her friends? Does she have any other hobbies? I hope this is added in the future.
In fact I will talk some of the topics you are talking during the next update.

Reactions: Zeroed in

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New update finally here, can't wait to download and check the new content in this one. So far she's really a walking cake for most of the people that want to devour her and make her their personal sex toy, hope in the future updates we got some choice to be both corrupt by lust but still keeping independence from them

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
i know its a small thing but the "jajaja" is really distracting. could you just use "hahaha" instead? so far i have no other complaints.
That's right I change the laugh in the new content, but I still need to change the prior work, for the next update will be with hahaha's

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
New update finally here, can't wait to download and check the new content in this one. So far she's really a walking cake for most of the people that want to devour her and make her their personal sex toy, hope in the future updates we got some choice to be both corrupt by lust but still keeping independence from them
You will see ;) If everything goes well, the next update will be the biggest of all. (In story, characters).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You will see ;) If everything goes well, the next update will be the biggest of all. (In story, characters).
....And just like that you make me feel very exciting for the next update, even though this one just came out and would take another month for the next one. Damn you developer, you make me addicted to your game even more now

Last edited:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
....And just like that you make me feel very exciting for the next update, even though this one just came out and would take another month for the next one. Damn you developer, you make me addicted to your game even more now
I just try as hard as I can. And besides I have more free time between my job hunts. Working in the game help me to relax, it just leave me with a tired eyesight XD.

Dec 11, 2019
I think this game has some pretty good concepts and mechanics. But with the current amount of content I'm just gonna put it off for a looong while until more content is added. I wish you luck with you're amazing game!

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I think this game has some pretty good concepts and mechanics. But with the current amount of content I'm just gonna put it off for a looong while until more content is added. I wish you luck with you're amazing game!
Thanks for you support, I will do my best to create a good game!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why is the use of old saves experimental? I would think the majority of people would want to keep their progress instead of having to start completely over every time there's a new update.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes