thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Hi guys! I hope you are well!
Here I leave information about what are the plans I have in mind for the new version of the game.

Plans for version 0.12:
Due to the current situation of the project, I will have to reduce the art for this new version, instead of being 4 scenes, it will be 3.
-The scene with the character you vote for.
-A custom scene from a Patreon.
-A scene for Minerva.
My calculation is that the new version of the game would come out in April, however as always this is subject to change. The decision of the 3 scenes for 0.12 is not final, if the situation of the project manages to improve then I will order more art.
In addition to the regular art, I will be commissioning more pixel art for Nora and Minerva.
Once version 0.11 has been released publicly I will do 2 polls:
-The first one is the one I always do for the Patreons to decide who they want to receive a scene.
-The second to decide the combat style that you want the games to have from here on out.

Modification of Patreon Tiers:
I also want to announce that thanks to your suggestions I will change the reward of the Knight Commander and Lord tiers.
Instead of waiting 6 months to be able to order another custom scene, now it will be 4 months.

Release dates of version 0.11:
Some of you have asked me when version 0.11 will be available to the public, here is the exact date on which I will release it:
Royal Knight: March 5.
Rogue knight: March 12.
Knight: March 26.
Public: March 26.

As always, I thank you for everything and if you have any questions, complaints or comments I will try to respond as soon as I can.
Thanks for sharing the news to us, can't wait to see the next update soon.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Minerva..? I dont remember a Minerva. Has it really been that long since I last played this? Who the hell is Minerva? The last thing I remember was working for that President guy or whoever he was and she was getting sexually harassed while trying to grab stuff off of a bookshelf.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Minerva..? I dont remember a Minerva. Has it really been that long since I last played this? Who the hell is Minerva? The last thing I remember was working for that President guy or whoever he was and she was getting sexually harassed while trying to grab stuff off of a bookshelf.
Minerva is a Patreon character I will introduce in 0.12. I have already shown her appearance on both Patreon and Discord.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Ah ok. And what patreon tier allows you to vote for which character gets a scene?
With the Knight tier (1 dollar) you can give your vote or if what you want is to have a custom scene, they are available for the Knight Commander and Lord tiers.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
There's a bug in version 0.11 as Ali Baba is fighting the Holy knight the game freezes. And for some reason it keeps puttin 2 Nora's in my party 1 personal assistant and 1 with the academy clothes

Last edited:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
There's a bug in version 0.11 as Ali Baba is fighting the Holy knight the game freezes. And for some reason it keeps puttin 2 Nora's in my party 1 personal assistant and 1 with the academy clothes
The freezing is always happening to you always in that point? were you pressing the skipping button or something like that?
Where and when the game adds 2 Noras?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The freezing is always happening to you always in that point? were you pressing the skipping button or something like that?
Where and when the game adds 2 Noras?
Yea exactly at that point. Idk if the pixel animations are screwing it up or what. And I think i got the second Nora on accident because when I went to work and the Administrative office I saw the outfit in the bathroom and tried to put it on. I think thats when it gave me 2 Nora's. Ok so after trying it again I think its the second Nora that is screwing things up. Cause she is appearing outside with ali baba and I think she is getting in the way when the attacks are coming.

Last edited:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Yea exactly at that point. Idk if the pixel animations are screwing it up or what. And I think i got the second Nora on accident because when I went to work and the Administrative office I saw the outfit in the bathroom and tried to put it on. I think thats when it gave me 2 Nora's. Ok so after trying it again I think its the second Nora that is screwing things up. Cause she is appearing outside with ali baba and I think she is getting in the way when the attacks are coming.
It's the first time someone is reporting this, could you share your game file with me, please? Also, can you answer me when did you saw the outfit in the adminsitrive office?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
It's the first time someone is reporting this, could you share your game file with me, please? Also, can you answer me when did you saw the outfit in the adminsitrive office?
Well I decided to load a different save and redo everything without getting the Personal Assistant outfit on the first meeting with the governor and it worked i was able to get past the ali baba scene. So I think if you just make it not possible to get the assistant outfit on the first governor meeting this wont happen. So everything is working as it should now

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Well I decided to load a different save and redo everything without getting the Personal Assistant outfit on the first meeting with the governor and it worked i was able to get past the ali baba scene. So I think if you just make it not possible to get the assistant outfit on the first governor meeting this wont happen. So everything is working as it should now
I'm happy you manage to fix it, the problem is that you shouldn't be able to get that outfit until later. Can you tell me when were you able to get the assistant outfit and where were you able to change it?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yea It was right after the 2nd scene with Dominic and then right before I met the governor for the first time. Idk I was able to go right into the bathroom and pic that outfit before he even mentioned it.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Yea It was right after the 2nd scene with Dominic and then right before I met the governor for the first time. Idk I was able to go right into the bathroom and pic that outfit before he even mentioned it.
Thank you! I will check for this, because I don't know why this happened to you.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
The first scene of 0.12 is ready!
I wonder what Doctor Stuart is looking...
As the title says, the first scene of the new update is ready and the production of the second has already started. I should show previews of that scene this week.
I would like to remind you that all art involving Minerva will be uploaded directly to my Discord.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The first scene of 0.12 is ready!
I wonder what Doctor Stuart is looking...
As the title says, the first scene of the new update is ready and the production of the second has already started. I should show previews of that scene this week.
I would like to remind you that all art involving Minerva will be uploaded directly to my Discord.
So excited for the next update, I'll check out your discord soon

Reactions: Shadow Blade

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Way of Corruption v0.11C.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev if you start a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.04.2022 (v0.11C)

Last edited:
Reactions: syslink and doujin1

S224105

Jul 2, 2019
guys i'm stuck after the milkshake scene when nora go to the bathroom nothing happend after we push away tim from the bathroom door... someone else have this problem or know how to fix it ?
Immagine 2022-03-26 131352.jpg

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes