Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I really like how choices are implemented. It's great to have a say and be able to reject some paths. Also landlord looks really good so I hope to see more of him (and vagrant ofc - also with Jutdith). It's getting steam and seems like things should get more serious pretty soon. Great job
That's the idea! The vagrant is the favorite of lots of us. The landlord will have more events but the way of how they will be will depend of what the patreons decide in a future poll

Reactions: Ignazzio

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Will the MC get Visual Changes the Higher her Corruption is ?

(longer hair, Slutty Clothing, Make Up) Just a question so if it is not planned dont feel forced to think about it ^^

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I'm stuck. Playing the android port. When Ali baba is undercover and has rescued the prisoners they have a fight by the convoy where lots of effects occur. It cuts to someone turning to Ali and then I can't move at all.

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
Does this game have any recollection room or gallery?

Edit: nvm, I found it. Has anyone have full gallery save?

Last edited:

kamakif318

Apr 27, 2020
I'm stuck. Playing the android port. When Ali baba is undercover and has rescued the prisoners they have a fight by the convoy where lots of effects occur. It cuts to someone turning to Ali and then I can't move at all.
Same for me in the official Windows version 0.16. I'm stuck at the fight as Ali Baba and cannot move.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
As you said that part has lots of effects and things happening at the same time. I can suggest you to not fast forward things. that should allow you to advance without problem (under normal ciscumstances)

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Same for me in the official Windows version 0.16. I'm stuck at the fight as Ali Baba and cannot move.
That part has lots of effects and things happening at the same time. I can suggest you to not fast forward things. that should allow you to advance without problem (under normal ciscumstances). If the problem persists, let me know

kamakif318

Apr 27, 2020
That part has lots of effects and things happening at the same time. I can suggest you to not fast forward things. that should allow you to advance without problem (under normal ciscumstances). If the problem persists, let me know
This time I did it slowly and I'm still stuck. Just after liberating the prisoners, there's a fight with visual effects and then I'm stuck. The only thing I can do is exiting the game.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
This time I did it slowly and I'm still stuck. Just after liberating the prisoners, there's a fight with visual effects and then I'm stuck. The only thing I can do is exiting the game.
can you share you save folder with me? I will check it

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Ok, here it is.
I have a theory of what could be causing the problem, and that is the movement speed of Ali Baba. I try the game with the highest speed and it works properly, maybe by going at normal speed the instructions suffer of some aspect. I will make some tests

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes