Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Judith and Nora getting ready for training with Minerva.

locker1.png
locker2.png

EDIT: I´ve got a bonus for today. Judith going full power?

Judith ice shards.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Judith and Nora getting ready for training with Minerva.

View attachment 1937106
View attachment 1937107

EDIT: I´ve got a bonus for today. Judith going full power?

View attachment 1937316
I really like what I see, in fact I have in mind a scene of Judith like that that I would like to add in certain part of the story.

By the way, do you know what tags are missing in the game description? I will finally add them (Now I know how) but I really suck to remember the tags names.

Reactions: Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I really like what I see, in fact I have in mind a scene of Judith like that that I would like to add in certain part of the story.
Thank you and I am really looking forward to that scene.

By the way, do you know what tags are missing in the game description? I will finally add them (Now I know how) but I really suck to remember the tags names.
I´ve read the tag list now and maybe you might add "turn-based combat" (not much yet, but included) and "adventure" (to let the people know, that the game is more focused on story development than sex at this point), but both are very optional.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Thank you and I am really looking forward to that scene.

I´ve read the tag list now and maybe you might add "turn-based combat" (not much yet, but included) and "adventure" (to let the people know, that the game is more focused on story development than sex at this point), but both are very optional.
I really to be able to add it to the game, I would like CGs for important moments (not just hentai)

Thanks for the help with the tags!

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I really to be able to add it to the game, I would like CGs for important moments (not just hentai)
Yeah, money is the biggest issue, if you need external help, in your case the CGs.

I am working for about 15 years now with RPG Maker, helping friends and some other kind people mostly with map development and some story ideas, but this has always been work on casual games.
Some years ago I started modding some finished game, but didn´t like to always use existing CGs, I wanted to develop something. Starting with Poser (what a mess) and now slowly getting better with DAZ.
Was thinking about some own game ideas, but realised very fast, that working on your own on all things, with a full-time job besides, could be very stressful.
And somehow I landed here and do what I like to do the most at this moment.
Therefore, my biggest respect to you and other developers for being able to handle all this stress and delivering quality content in a quite regular base.

Well, that was quite offtopic, but came to my mind right now.o_O

• Red Heart

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Nora had to do some paperwork for the governor, but made a big mistake with some very important documents.
Well, if you make a mess, you have to handle with the mess.... the governor way.
Nora maid 01.png Nora maid 02.png

Nora maid 01alt.png Nora maid 02alt.png

• Red Heart

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Yeah, money is the biggest issue, if you need external help, in your case the CGs.

I am working for about 15 years now with RPG Maker, helping friends and some other kind people mostly with map development and some story ideas, but this has always been work on casual games.
Some years ago I started modding some finished game, but didn´t like to always use existing CGs, I wanted to develop something. Starting with Poser (what a mess) and now slowly getting better with DAZ.
Was thinking about some own game ideas, but realised very fast, that working on your own on all things, with a full-time job besides, could be very stressful.
And somehow I landed here and do what I like to do the most at this moment.
Therefore, my biggest respect to you and other developers for being able to handle all this stress and delivering quality content in a quite regular base.

Well, that was quite offtopic, but came to my mind right now.o_O
Yeah, if I were the artist I could do more hentai scenes an variations as well.
15 years! that's a good amount of experience! Having a job and also work in a game is very hard, you really need to be able to control your schedule or you will have problems, also you can say goodbye to free time.
Thank you! I really appreciate your opinnion about the game.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, if I were the artist I could do more hentai scenes an variations as well.
That´s why I started with DAZ, I can´t really draw anything and my former wife would have killed me for paying someone to draw CGs for a game.

15 years! that's a good amount of experience!
Yeah, I am kind of old :eek: Starting with RPG Maker 2000 (wasn´t that great), switching to XP (my long time favorite, because of the layers), bought a lot for VX Ace and barely used it, hated somehow MV and somehow liking MZ much more.

you really need to be able to control your schedule or you will have problems
That might be my biggest issue in my life (besides my former wife)

I really appreciate your opinnion about the game.
You deserve it, storywise every update has a good amount of content, your hired artist is well chosen and you really seem passionate about the game.

The governor was very honest since the beginning XD
Hell yeah, kind of the most honest of the "antagonists".

• Red Heart

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
That´s why I started with DAZ, I can´t really draw anything and my former wife would have killed me for paying someone to draw CGs for a game.

Yeah, I am kind of old :eek: Starting with RPG Maker 2000 (wasn´t that great), switching to XP (my long time favorite, because of the layers), bought a lot for VX Ace and barely used it, hated somehow MV and somehow liking MZ much more.

That might be my biggest issue in my life (besides my former wife)

You deserve it, storywise every update has a good amount of content, your hired artist is well chosen and you really seem passionate about the game.

Hell yeah, kind of the most honest of the "antagonists".
I don't know how you manage to answer every comment in the same reply. XD

I save money to start with the game, lots of it were spent to find the artist.

I feel like RPG maker MV and MZ are the same.

Thanks for your comment, besides Way of corruption I already have plans for another 4 games in the same world. I just wish I could give more and be faster with the releases.

he told her since the beginning her role in his office.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes