Ren'Py Abandoned Ways of the Hero [v1.0] [Dr. Peanut]

Dr. Peanut

Apr 13, 2022
Hey, tried the "demo" like I said. I have liked everything you little showed so far, small things like the camera work in the intro, the artwork of the city and school and of course the use of those detailed Koikatsu models. Take your time, anyone can do decent shit with Koikatsu but only a few can master it with the studio editor and end up looking great.

I link my favourite Koikatsu artist as a reference: Do note that those are only like 10% of all their works since their last account was deleted, the rest is in exhentai, it also seems that never shares their scenes sadly but anyway this is peak Koikatsu imo, maybe I am just ahegao biased lol

Do you have any vision about the future of the game? More or less what you want it to be or something? Where the story is going and what fetishes are focused?

Eitherway, I am following this, I just want a good Boku no Hero game lol not going to lose that hope.
Thank you very much for your support, I'm still a long way from achieving the quality I want for the game, so I appreciate the trust. I'll take a look at those cards. As for the vision, I would like it to be something more like a world where you can explore and encounter the stories, almost as if you were actually studying at the UA. The story I can not give many details yet, they will be revealed little by little. As for fetishes, I want to cover as many as possible, I don't think I will focus on one more than anything, I don't want it to be monotonous.

Reactions: Custom_sKing

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
Can someone do me a favorite and list all the My Hero Academia parody games on this site? I'm too lazy to scroll through the "Latest Updates" tab for 30 minutes and find them all myself

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
I really don't get why so many people act like MHA has a lot for H games. There's only a few and most were abandoned or shelved. Of the few that actually remain, they aren't great. I'd like to know more about this one though as I will be watching it. Can you post more pictures? Maybe give some information on what the story and gameplay is like?

Dr. Peanut

Apr 13, 2022
I really don't get why so many people act like MHA has a lot for H games. There's only a few and most were abandoned or shelved. Of the few that actually remain, they aren't great. I'd like to know more about this one though as I will be watching it. Can you post more pictures? Maybe give some information on what the story and gameplay is like?
Thanks for the support, it is an original story in the world of my hero academia following the line of the events of the anime but you can influence them. The idea is that the gameplay would be like an open world, where you can run into different stories.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
View attachment 1754846

Overview:
I'm creating a visual novel about the parallel story to my hero academia, where our protagonist enters the UA to learn and become a hero.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-13
Release Date: 2022-04-13
Developer: Dr. Peanut - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1754848 View attachment 1754849
Good luck and thanks for the sharing.

Reactions: Dr. Peanut

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Looks creative enough to be worth it, but the lack of sex in the thumbnails suggests there's no sex in the current version and thus no real reason to play if you want an H-game.

Also, as someone who's worked with Koikastu before, might I suggest using some unobtrusive filter when taking images from the engine? Koikatsu has a very distinct look to it in the default settings and while good in an objective sense, it's been overused for so long that it's more of a detractor than a benefit for it to look so obviously out of that engine. Your models are very good and look a lot like the characters, but a filter would help make the world around them look more like BnHA's style. Don't go too heavy on it though - the objective is to have it be noticably unique but also as unobtrusive as possible. Likewise, I'd advise shrinking the desks in the classroom, right now they're absolutely massive.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Wow it's abandoned why most ppl here expect to wait months for some games to update.
Was it too much so you decided to abandon making the game?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It was probably abandoned because making games is hard and for a newbie it can be hard to tell a plot bunny that's doomed to die from something that can actually be painstakingly nurtured into a mediocre but complete game.