Sep 7, 2018
Project:
Steps of Debauchery + other gigs

Developer:
Fooxied

Looking for:
We are looking for a Daz3D artist.

Employment Type:
This is a paid job, which can be hourly, rate per render, or even rev share depending on where we reach agreement.

Work commitment:
Monthly payments based on the amount of work we commission you to make. I don't want to impose a specific number of renders per month, but it's in the range of 100 to 1000 depending on your time and willingness.

Preferred method of contact:
Write to me on discord, not here, thank you. And please, read the job description below firstly.
My discord: fooxied

Job Description:
I'm seeking 1 to 3 artist for rendering work in Daz3D, both on my main project - Steps of Debauchery - as well as other projects. I'm specifically looking for experienced individuals who have a portfolio of rendered work. I have no issue with people already working on their own games and seeking additional income. The monthly rate will depend on the work completed, and if I like your renders, we can definitely come to an agreement. If you're interested, please message me on Discord, and be sure to tell me about yourself and send a few examples of your work (if you've worked on any projects before, please mention those too).

Mystix3D

Mar 15, 2024
I'm an experienced DAZ 3D artist and may be of service.
I sent you a request via Discord: mystixxx

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Bump, still 1-2 spots open.