VN - Ren'Py - We Are Lost [v0.4.12] [MaDDoG]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Kayzee12

I've been following this game for quite some time. I have to say that the plot seems intriguing , but the Dev has so far only managed to irritate the shit out of me.
    It's just 2 months since this game was released and so far the dev has released like 5-6 updates within this time, with Peanuts worth of content. Every update is just about 5-10 min playtime. It's fucking irritating to download the game again and again . My advice is, cut the bullshit updates, take 2-3 months and give us quality updates with good amount of content.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

AnubisMRM

Decent start, but I was hoping for at least one hot scene.
    I like the relationship customization options at the start.
    The girls are nice and the plot is interesting at the moment.
    Let's hope this get's regular updates.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

Really? 4's and 5's? You guys must have played a different version than I did. The only choices you get in this entire version are at the very beginning. There really is not much material here as of 0.1.3. What choices you input for relationships have a tendency to create some weird reading as well. So careful with using plurals as your relationship choices. You won't be a friend you will be a friends. There is no sex as of this update and no nudity at all either. Kind of wondering if this is actually a Kinetic Novel but it just isn't tagged as such only because of the handful of relationship choices you were given at the very start. I played it because it was not tagged as such. The story is kind of lame still. Hope to see much better writing by the Dev but i sort of doubt it will happen. The character models are nice but really that is about all this thing has going for it so far.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Zaidennn

Finally decided to try this after seeing it pop up in the latest updates section a few times, seems alright, story is a bit wacky in my opinion but its only the start so it might get better later, i played as both Liam and Landon and im more of landlady and tenant kinda guy if you catch my drift so i prefer Landon but Liam was good aswell, renders are really nice but sadly no sound or music, game is also very short with small updates despite that im intrigued by this game and will keep a eye on it hopefully the game has a good future.